Ralph Macchio

Y/N POV:

It has been 2 months that my boyfriend, Ralph has been away, filming Karate Kid. It has been too long. I miss him. I miss his warm cuddles. I miss his soft lips. I miss his silky hair. I miss everything. I want him to come home.

I was up nearly all night, it was now 3 am, and I finally decided to try and go to sleep. I turned my lights off and slowly drifted off.

I heard my door squeaking open and quickly opened my eyes. I looked at my clock on my night stand, and it read '3:25 am'. I've only been asleep for 25 minutes?!! I thought to myself. I

I got up slowly and went over to turn my lights on, I turn around and see Ralph???!!

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I say sprinting over to him. I'm surprised I didn't trip over anything.

"I've missed you so much y/n." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you more baby." I say looking up to him smiling. He pulled me into a kiss, and I had to stand on my tippy toes.

The kiss kept going, when he slowly placed me on the bed and hovered over me continuing to kiss me, and my neck.

He always knew where my sweet spot was on my neck.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes, and I looked at his hazelnut sparkly eyes, he breathed out "I missed that. I love you." Smashing his lips into mine again, not even giving me time to respond.

He pulled away again finally giving me a break, even though I honestly didn't want one.

"I love you too" I say biting my lip, which I knew always drove him crazy.

"Oh so you wanna do that huh?" He says beginning to tickle my sides, right above my waist. "Babe. P-please stop I-it." I say in between laughs.

"I don't think I will." He says smirking and tickling my arms pits, and my neck.

He finally stopped after 5 minutes and plopped down next to me on my bed. He pulled the covers over us, and I placed my head on his chest and he began stroking his fingers through my hair.

"Goodnight baby. I love you."

"I love you too babe." I say giving him one more quick peck.

I couldn't believe he was back. He did this occasionally though, and it was never for too long. But I just had to enjoy these moments. God I love him.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one. If you did please vote, and follow me for more! If you have any requests, please feel free to message me! I would be glad to do any of your requests! Thank you guys so much, love you guys!💗💗
~Morgan Phoenix