The pool day with Benny

You and Benny were just sitting on your bed, listening to your guys favorite song, which also happened to be the song that was playing at a neighborhood party, where you guys first layed eyes on each other. Every Time You Go Away...

"You know... I don't think you realize how beautiful you actually are...." Benny says grabbing your hand so you could stand up. He held onto your left hand, and put his other hand on your waist and you guys just started slow dancing.

These were your favorite moments. You never wanted to let go. Benny was everything. His sparkly eyes. His soft hair. Soft hands. His muscular shoulder blades. Everything about him gave you butterflies...

You rested your head on his shoulder, as you kept dancing. The song was over, and you looked at the clock and it was 1 am. You guys are supposed to meet the boys at the Sandlot tomorrow at 8, so you guys decided to go to sleep.

You walked over to your bed, and got under the sheets. Benny went to shut the lights of, and he jumped into bed pulling the sheets over him. You put your leg over his, then he put his on top, then you put your arm around his waist and he put his arms around your neck. "I love you." He says and kisses your forehead. You were too tired to even speak, sooner or later you were sleeping.

"Y/n.. y/n.. babe??!!"
"Huh? God what time is it??"
"It's 7:30, we gotta go to the sandlot in half an hour.."
"Alright"
You say standing up and pecking his lips.
You took a quick shower while Benny just layed on your bed going through some books.
You put on your black jean shorts, a tank top, and your all black PF flyers. You walked out and put your hair in a French braid.

You felt arms wrap around your waist..
"You look gorgeous baby.."
He whispers in your ear and kisses your neck.
"You look hot..."
You say making him blush. You take his hand, and you grab your glove off of your vanity and run downstairs.

The second you guys stepped outside, Benny already knew that you guys weren't gonna be able to play today.. It was at least 100 degrees for sure out..

After a little past 5 minutes you finally arrive at the Sandlot... everyone's there, and they were all chugging water, and grabbing more and more water bottles. They were already complaining.

"Oh my god Benny, y/n where the hell have you guys been???" Said Ham
"There ain't no way we can play today man.." said Kenny
"Yeah yeah, too hot man.." Said Yeah Yeah.
"Yeah come on Benny man, there ain't no way.." said Squints.
"Alright, alright fine.. what're we gonna do then?" Asked Benny..
Yeah Yeah did his awkward weird laugh like always..
"Scam Pool Honeys!" Everyone screamed.
"Alright, welp I'm goin home.."
"Hey, no your not. What do you think I'm actually gonna look at other girls, when theirs you! Babe no one compares to you."
"Alright I'll go.. but I gotta go change into my bathing suit. I'll be back." You peck his lips and smirk and run off.
*you change into your black bikini bottoms, with a baby blue bikini top, your sandals, and you just put your shorts on and run out the door*

"Alright, we all ready?" Asked Benny wrapping an arm around you.
"Yeah!" Everyone yelled

You guys arrived at the pool after at least 10 minutes of walking.
You layed your towel down on the grass and put your sunglasses on. And you sat up on your elbows.
You then saw all the boys come running out of the boys room and jump into the pool. You laugh a bit because Yeah Yeah looked like he flew since he's so tiny.

You saw Benny staring at you so you stood up, and took your shorts off and put them to the side of your towel. You then walked over to the bathroom just to tease him and see what he'd do.

You came out of the bathroom to see Benny at the end of the pool waiting for you to come out.

"Hey, your not going back to just lay on your towel, come in here right now. Don't make my come and drag you in here."

"Umm.. I think I will go lay back on my towel." You say lowering your shades and pulling them back up.

You layed on your stomach trying to get your back tan, when you felt arms pick you up and you turn around to see Benny.

"Ahh! Benny put me down!!!"

The next thing you knew you were being tossed into the water...

You came up from water to see Benny doing a cannibal right next to you.

He splashed you, so when he came up you said: "your a real asshole you know that Benny." You say giggling

You swam over to him and wrapped your legs around his waist and you kissed him. The kiss was passionate, slow and in sync.

You guys pulled away and just smiled at each other.
—skip—

It was starting to get a little late, so you guys decided to go home.

Benny walked you home, since your mom was having a birthday party for your little sister, so Benny couldn't come over.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" you say kissing him one more time.

"Alright beautiful." He said smirking with his gorgeous smile, making you blush.

God you loved him...

UNEDITED

I hope you guys enjoy these!
- morgan Phoenix😚😚✨

I hope you guys enjoy these! - morgan Phoenix😚😚✨