Downworlder Rave

(If you've already read this go down to the dotted lines, thanks :))

After the boys agreed to let me go, Izzy and I walked down the hall to her room. She was telling me that Clary was already in there, they were just waiting for me. We got to her door and walked in to see Clary sitting there on the bed. 

"Finally," She says as she rolls here eyes. "We were waiting for you for two hours where were you?" She demands as she stands up and walked over to us, we had walked in and shut the door. 

"With the boys," She started to glare at me. "We were just talking about the mission." Her glare dissipates to a look filled with anger and jealousy. Izzy just gives me a knowing look, and when Clary isn't looking I shoot her a wink with a grin. 

"Whatever we should just get dressed." Clary grumbled. 

"Ok, so what were you two planning to wear to the Downworlder party tonight." Izzy asks us as she looks through her closet. 

"Well, I-"

"I don't know. I was just thinking about wearing this." Clary interrupts me as I went to speak. 

"I don't think so," Izzy says as she laughs. "No Downworlder would be caught dead in that. Plus, it's a party, not a poetry slam." I sinker at the offended look on Clary's face, which earns me a glare from her, and a smile from Izzy. 

"Well, I don't really have any party clothes with me, so..." She trails off hopefully as she looks at Izzy's closet longingly. 

Though I only seem to notice that, and the fact that she was jealous. Like seriously, why does she have to be jealous of anyone who has something that she doesn't. Though one thing is certain, it doesn't look good on her. 

"So you'll have to wear mine, hmm?" Izzy says as she holds up a pink, glittery dress. "What about you Ali?" She asks cutting off Clary as she begins to ask something. 

"I was hoping I could look through your closet. If that's alright with you?" I ask her, she grins and nods saying that I could take my pick. Clary just scoffs at me and goes to ask her question again, wanting the attention on her, and her only. (I know it's not necessarily a question but roll with it)

"You realize, one of these days you're gonna have to tell me where and when." She states. 

"Where and when what?" Izzy asks confused. 

"Where you get your spending money and... when you're letting me go to a store?" Clary says with a grin. 

"Clary," Izzy trails off as she grabs a black dress from her closet, gesturing for me to begin looking, which I do after shooting her a smile. 

"Okay, that dress is way to tight." She says holding it, though I think we all know that she was loving it, wanting to play the innocent card while trying to get Jace's attention. 

"It's stretchy. Put it on." Izzy tells her. 

"Ugh, fine."

While they were talking, I had found the perfect outfit, I grabbed some shoes and other accessories, with the approval of Izzy of coarse. When Clary was done changing and had come out from behind the changing wall/room divider/changing divider, (Idk what it's called) I traded places with her going behind it to change.

(This maybe a tad bit much, but I'm going with it so, yeah)