The Institution

(Same outfit as last time)

-Alessia Pov-

As we were walking we talked about our favorite colors and stuff like that, you know the regular 'get to know you stuff.' "Hey, what is Magnus to you?" I looked over to Jace, who was on my right as I contemplated my answer.

"He's one of my best friends, almost like my brother." I could see them both relax at that, and I couldn't help but giggle, "I'm actually surprised that he let you guys walk me home. He and Raph are very protective." And just like that they were tense again, "Relax, mine and Raph's relationship is like mine and Magnus's." Why do they keep tensing up when I mention men other than them? And then relaxing when I say we're just close friends?

"We're almost at the Institute" Alec tries to change the topic seeing my confusion, I guess I'll let it go for now. "Princess it's going to be quite a shock, and it will look rundown at first most likely for you. " What does he mean 'most likely for you?'

Sensing my confusion Jace adds as he smiles down at me, (your only at their shoulders) "Don't worry about it for now, you'll see when we get there." I just agreed, because when I stared thinking about it, it made my head hurt. 

-Time Skip-

We neared an abandoned church, it looked like something I would explore in my free time with some friends. We walked up the stairs and inside. I let out a shocked gasp, it was so high tech in here. Jace and Alec looked at me in surprise and slight confusion. 

"Angel, can you hold this for me?" Jace handed over this clear blade, I grabbed it and it lit up into this white light kinda like LED's, it looked so cool. Jace and Alec shared a look, and Jace grabbed the blade back from me with a grin on his face. "We need to explain some things to you, but we should wait till were in the same room as the other one." Did he mean Clary? I looked at Alec for clarification, and he just nodded his head with a small smile on his face.

They lead me towards the infirmary, where they said Clary was. We waked in the room and Alec's demeanor changed. I could tell he didn't like that Clary was here, do to how he tensed when he looked in her direction and the fact that there was a small frown set upon his face. Izzy looked over to us from her position on the bed leaning over Clary's sleeping form. I looked at Clary and realized that she wasn't in the same clothes as before, but in a long black shirt that had to have been a male's due to it's size. 

"What happened to her clothes? And why is she asleep?" I re focused my attention on Izzy waiting for her response to my questions, that is if she answered them.

"She was attacked by a demon, it took a piece out of her and got it's venom on her clothes." I panicked a bit when she said Clary got attacked, as if sensing my worry Izzy spoke up again with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry I healed her, she should be fine when she wakes up."

I let out a sigh of relief as Izzy looked back down at Clary. The next second Clary started to mumble something as her hand  was placed on a, necklace? When did she get that? I didn't have time to ponder this though, as Clary suddenly shot up and hit heads with Izzy, who let out a small 'ow.'

"W-What I don't know you," Clary was clearly frighted haven woken up not knowing where she was or who she was with.

"I'm Isabelle, and the blonde is Jace, the other one is my brother Alec, and of course you know who Ali is." Izzy introduces them as Clary looks at each person she mentioned. 

When her eyes land on Jace she blushes slightly and I can't help but feel jealous, I don't think Alec likes it either as he gives her a small glare. Her eyes switch to Alec's and she backs up in fear of his glare, when her eyes land on me she exhales a sigh of relief. Thankful I'm here and not in any danger. I can tell that Alec isn't going to talk to her because if he does, what he says isn't going to be nice. So he doesn't because he knows I view her as my sister, to which I'm thankful.