Vamp Nest

-Alessia's Pov-

(Camille just made an appearance and apparently she has a thing for Alessia. Let's see how it plays out.)

I had finally came out from behind Raphael, now just standing next to him. As Simon paces and rambles about who knows what. 

"I hate throwing things. I don't... I literally hate throwing things. Even at my own Bar Mitzvah, I wouldn't throw spitballs at a grey table. Alessia, you know I would never do that. I mean... I would never throw things, honest to God. Oh, God. You guys can't say God, right?"

Wow. Just wow. I'm... I'm just speechless, what kind of drug is he on?

"For God's sake, what are you trying to say?" Raph says annoyed.

"I didn't... I didn't mean to throw that thing."

"Of course you did, darling. That's what makes you so amusing." I gag not wanting to hear Camille flirt with my best friend, Raph slightly nudges me trying to get me to stop. But I can see that he's amused at my antics. 

"I don't find any of this amusing." Raphael states, ignoring our exchange. 

"Me neither. I can't say how sorry I am. I can pay to have the whole thing-" Camille snaps her fingers, freezing Simon mid sentence. 

"Thank you. The living are so exhausting."

"Hey! I take offence to that!" I say as I elbow Raphael in his side. 

"Your an exception, don't worry." Raphael smiles at me as he says this. 

"But this one will be useful." Camille ignores our exchange in favor of getting back on topic. 

"I don't know. I'm not so sure breaking the Accords was the best idea. If you'll forgive me for saying so." I decide to stay out of this, knowing that this is vamp business. 

"I'll forgive, but I won't agree. You know as well as I do Clary Fairchild will come after her dearest friend... or whatever he is. And the other three will probably come for Alessia over here. All we have to do is take her. Either she has the Cup or we'll make her tell us where it is." I subtly roll my eyes, knowing that Clary has no clue where the Cup is, or really what it even does. 

(Is that how you spell it, subtly?) 

"Those Shadowhunters will come with or without her, for Mi Reina."

"They won't get past the front door. Even if they do, we've got them vastly outnumbered. Have you ever tasted Shadowhunter blood? It's heavenly." Camille gives me a suggestive look, and I practically vomit in my mouth. 

"I wouldn't know. Let's stick to the subject. Isn't this the wrong time to be antagonizing the Clave? They're our best hope if Valentine really does make a comeback." Raphael tries and succeeds to get the attention off of me, knowing that I'm uncomfortable. 

"How much longer have I been at this than you?"

"Three, four hundred-"

"You weren't supposed to answer that. Suffice to say, she who controls the Mortal Cup, controls the Shadow World." She walks around Simon, touching him as she goes. "He's a tasty little morsel. Don't you think?"

"Camille, him?"

"Remember chocolates? Sometimes the plainest candy shell has the tastiest center. We'll see." All I have to say is gross. Camille snaps her fingers unfreezing Simon. 

"...so I'd be happy to pay for a whole new jacket." Simon finishes, Raphael just scoffs, and leads me away. 

"Don't worry, my little caramel. Everything will be just fine."