Attack

(If You've read this before, you know the drill. Go down to the dotted line, to read something new :) )

(Same outfit as last time)

~Alessia's Pov~

I stumble out of Magnus's arms, immediately whipping around to look at him. 

"What the hell Magnus!!" I scream at him, upset about my sudden kidnapping. 

"Kitten, allow me to explain please?" Magnus asks softly, knowing that I'd be very worked up after being separated from my mates and friends so suddenly. 

I take a deep calming breath staring at my shoes, and try to calm down. Not wanting to blow up on Magnus again. After a few moments, I look back at him and motion for him to speak. 

"I needed to speak to you in private, and the opportunity just came." Magnus gave me a look when I opened my mouth to speak, "And Valentine's men had found us, and I can't let anything happen to you. Your the closest thing I have to a little sister." I took a moment to process what he said, and then I threw myself into his arms, giving him a tight hug. 

"I understand." I mumble into his shoulder, both of us hugging the other tightly. "I think of you and Raph as the big brothers I always wanted." His grip on me just got tighter. 

"I'm glad your not mad at me, I've seen what your like and I never want to be on the receiving end of your wrath." Magnus said, slightly joking but mostly serious. 

"I wasn't mad, just upset at being separated from Jace and Alec." I heard him hum understandingly at what I said. 

We pulled back from the hug, and Magnus lead us to have a seat on the couch. We settled down and it was silent for a few moments, the both of us just looking out the window. When I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. 

I turned to see what it was, and I saw Magnus absentmindedly tracing his soul mark. A beautiful humming bird. 

(This is the tattoo, except imagine it's on Magnus's inner right forearm)

"I will never get over how beautiful that looks." I say, making Magnus snap out of it and look down at his arm, and smile. "What's the day you'll meet them again?" I ask softly, loving how he gets a big smile on his face. 

"March 11, 2019." Magnus continued, once he saw my surprised, yet happy face. "Yeah, two months until I meet them."

We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes, but that abruptly ended when we heard commotion coming from the warehouse. We immediately stood up, and I took out my serif blade. Both of us on guard when someone burst into the room. A circle member by the looks of the rune on his neck. Magnus activated his magic, causing his eyes to take on a catlike appearance. Magnus throws a bookshelf onto the floor, making the man stop. But he doesn't look impressed. I ready myself, preparing to fight.