Clary's Birthday

(Bellow is your outfit)

I was sitting next to Simon, one of my best friends

I was sitting next to Simon, one of my best friends. We were in a cafe waiting for Clary to show up so we could know if she got into her dream school. We were talking about what we're gonna do tonight, as he and Maureen were preforming later. To be honest I didn't like Maureen at all, she's a downright bitch, but I'm going to go to support Simon. Clary would make me go any way. The door chimed alerting the cafe of another customer. We looked up and saw Clary, she looked sad and disappointed.

" Give me the professors names and I'll end them." Was he serious? How was he going to do that, was he going to start a petition to get them fired? "You know, with a s-scathing email to the dean." I had started to quietly giggle at this point, it was obvious she was faking it.

"Don't bother." Clary said as she sat down and placed a paper in front of us.

I didn't bother looking, but Simon did. "Sad face really?" They were grinning like mad now.

"I knew it! Simon. come on. Look at her art, of course they let her in, they would be mad not to." I was laughing openly now.

While they were talking I felt my phone going off, so I pulled it out and saw I got a text from a Raph. (Text conversation bellow)

Raph- You coming to the hotel later?

Me- No I don't think so, It's my sister's birthday and I'm going out with her, sorry

Raph- That's quite alright Mi Reina, we can hang out another time

Me- For sure, I gotta go. We're leaving the cafe

Raph- Bye Mi Reina, we'll have to meet up sometime next week

Me- For sure, bye Raph

(Texting over)

Ok so I knew more than I let on, I knew about Vampires. Raph and I have been friends for a few years, we're really close. I would consider him a brother. I meet up with him at Hotel Dumort, (I don't know how to spell that) a couple times a week and we hang out there, or go out into the city. We even hung out on my birthday a couple months ago, he got me a bracelet I never take it off, it also goes with everything that's a plus. (Up top) I also knew about Warlocks, as Magnus is also like the brother I never had, he actually gave me the outfit I'm wearing tonight. I knew about demons as Raph and Magnus wanted me to be safe, they said there was a lot of other creatures but they didn't say anything else. Though Magnus did tell me that he spelled the bracelet, with permission from Raph, to protect me from demons and anything else that could hurt me.

-Time skip-

When Clary and I got back home, we decided to stop in the shop to talk to Dot. We talked for awhile and Clary got her birthday present from her, that reminds me I have to give her the gift I got her. We went upstairs and were greeted by Jocelyn who then gave both of us these cool paper weights, or are they door wedges? I don't know, but it was something called a stele. Any way, Clary and I went to go get ready for tonight. I got dressed into this, after I gave her the wedged high heeled boots I got her for her birthday.