Chapter 11

?: "Hi Bella? I see you are having lunch all by yourself. Did your dumb friends finally decide to ditch you?"

Oh my god, why? When things are going just fine that they come in and have to ruin it. Meet Regina, Janis and Karen. They are the ones that bully me in their free time. Because they have absolutely nothing better to do. I thought that I should put my phone away from them and record all that will happen. I am seriously just so tired of all this nonsense. When will they grow up?

Regina: "I think I asked you something Bella."

Janis pulled my hair with such force that it hurt pretty badly. Didn't get what their deal was with me. Just because they are from a higher class of status they would do this to me because I have no father. In their eyes, they saw my weakness and I was so done with them messing with and annoying me.

Bella: "One, don't you have anything better to do and two, they wouldn't ever just leave me. So I advise you to go and mind your business elsewhere."

Karen: "I see you're starting to get guts now huh? Aren't you afraid of us anymore?"

She tried to push me after that but luckily I dodged her and she was close to crashing to the wall. Today would be the last day I dealt with these little snakes.

Janis: "Maybe she didn't pull your hair hard enough."
Bella: "Honestly, what joy do you get from all of this? You guys being from such a high class should have such graceful manners but nope, you're as low as a mop."

Regina: "What did you call us just now?!"

Bella: "I think your ears aren't functioning properly. You should go to the doctor and not act like you can't hear me. I said what I said clearly enough for you to hear."

Karen: "I am gonna rip you to shreds."

And just like that she tried to slap me but I held her hand tightly and said to her face,

Bella: "I'm honestly just so done with all this bullsh*t that you have going around."

I swung her hand back. Oh my god, do I feel a lot better.

Regina: "Do you think we'll let you go that easily?"

Bella: "No, I know you guys don't give up easily. Which is why I recorded what all of you said and will be handing it over to the principal and teacher."

Karen: "You wouldn't dare to-"

Bella: "Oh yes I would. Just watch me."

I pushed them out of the way and they were pulling me, trying to get me to stop. Fortunately, I sent the recording to the teacher and it was all done. They snatched my phone but it was of no use. And soon Stacy came and later Susan did.

They defended me as well and the 3 girls were suspended from school for a long time. I felt good, free and secure. I just had hoped that they would learn their lesson after this and they get what they deserve.

Apparently, I didn't think all of this through. The teacher called my mother and uncle to tell them about it. They were very apologetic saying this wouldn't happen again.

I knew I was gonna be as good as dead because this is something I have been battling for years and it helped me grow stronger. On our way back, the atmosphere in the car was silent and it made me uncomfortable as if all was calm before a storm.

Bella: "Mom, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to-"

Mom: "I'm not angry at you Bella, don't worry. I'm just surprised how you were bullied all those years and never told me."

David: "She is absolutely right Bella. How come you never told us anything? And since when has it all started?"

Bella: "It's been like this for a long time and I didn't want to add any more worries. Plus, it wasn't all bad. I leant how be strong and deal with things on my own."

Mom: "I understand that, but please do tell me what goes in your life. A mother will always be concerned about everything."

Bella: "I'm sorry mother, it won't happen again."

Mom: "It's okay, I understand where you're coming from. I really am proud of you for how you handled the situation."

David: "Yeah, it's a relief that you didn't get hurt anywhere."

Bella: "I may not be able to take care of myself all the way through, but you know how I try my best."

Mom: "And that's a good thing. Happy to hear that."

It made me relieved that they understood my main motive and that I dealt with the situation without any sort of violence which is a bonus. I was proud that I am finally a free bird that can fly.

While going home, everyone was asking me if I was okay and that they were super shocked to find out that I was getting bullied. I mean, it wasn't the only secret I had.

I'm just glad that my sister wasn't bullied for as long as I have. She has been bullied too but she stood up for herself and her friends helped a lot too. My friends did too, whenever they could. Although sometimes, the bullies found small opportunities to bully me.

After the whole discussion with my family, I headed upstairs and thought of dad suddenly. I missed his warmth and voice. I knew he would be proud of how I handled it. I was looking around the bookshelf to see if I found the books that he would make me read during the night.

Opening the book, I started to remember those times where he would make different voices and sounds for the characters. Soon after, tears were flowing down my eyes and I hugged the book as if it were my father.

Bella: "Please come back soon. We all miss you and I have hope you are still alive. And will return to us."