Ch. 28: The Time Between

Malaysia
"Naviaaaaa I don't have the energy to stay up now girlllll." I whined stepping into her room after taking my shower.

"Girl I know I'm just ready to sleep now like it's so warm in here with a slight breeze from the fan. It's all about to put me to sleep." She said.

"That's what I'm saying." I told her.

"Girl you wanna stay for a one more night?" She asked me.

"I guess that'll be fun." I told her climbing into the bed next to her.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know whatever comes to mind I guess should be fine girl." I told her.

"Okay that'll be fun." She said.

"Before I get super comfy in your bed have you and Dante had sex in this bed?" I asked her.

"No girl he is too rough too wild take your pick, but how do I put this he isn't even allowed in my apartment building." She said.

"Girl stop playing you don't let him up here." I said looking at her.

"Girl if I let him in this building he will search any and every place he could try and talk his way into getting sex whatever the place is, girl we went to the grocery store and this man was convinced no one would notice us fucking on this empty ass isle." She said.

"No he did not girl stop playing." I told her.

"I am so serious, I love the dick and him but ain't no way I'm about to be that bitch that get banned from public places because he wanna be an exhibitionist sis. Girl do you know that's a charge that I ain't trynna catch." She said shaking her head.

"I am weak I knew Dante was a little wild but dang." I said laughing.

"Girl don't laugh it's not funny." She said.

"Then why are you laughing?" I asked her laughing.

"Shut up." She said laying back on her side looking at me.

"So you love him?" I asked her.

"Yeah but he hasn't said it yet so I'm waiting for him to say it first." She said with a little small smile on her face.

"I've seen the way he looks at you he'll say it I promise." I told her smiling back at her.

I laid down looking back at her.

"You pinky promise?" She asked holding out her pinky finger.

"I promise." I said locking pinkies with her.

"Love you." I said feeling my eyes getting lower and lower.

"Love you too." She whispered back.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
"Ow Nav you hit me." I told her.

She rolled over "Oh damn my bad girl." She said yawning.

"Dang girl did Dante cheat on you in your dream or something you hit me in the face." I told her.

"Damn I really didn't mean to sis I don't even remember what my dream was about." She said.

"It's okay." I told her.

"Well I guess we should get up now." She said.

"Yeah I guess so." I said agreeing.

"Do you want me to shower first or  do you wanna go first?" She asked me.

"I don't care you can go first." I told her.

"Hey Breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yeah do you wanna go eat then go to the nail salon?" She asked.