Ch. 17: We're Officially Official pt. 1/2

Malaysia
As we stepped off the Ferris wheel I looked up to Alessandro smiling feeling all giddy inside.

He was smiling looking up towards the starry night as we walked back to the car.

Once we were in, the car was started and we headed off.

The drive home was completely silent full of smiles but most certainly a good silence.

Walking back into the house Alessandro held my hand twirling me around and around.

He smiled as he pulled me into his chest and dipped me low kissing me on the lips slowly as he stood me back up.

"You've just made me the happiest man alive, do you know that?" he whispered to me.

I just smiled looking at the floor.

Once we were in his bedroom he picked me up spinning me around again.

I just laughed he was so happy I've never had a guy be so happy just to be with me.

I leaned up placing a kiss on his lips as he wrapped my legs around his hips.

It was supposed to be a quick soft kiss but I should really know by now that's a rarity with Alessandro.

He squeezed my butt while his other hand pulled me into a deeper kiss.

"Daddy we need to get to bed soon we both have to get up early." I said in between kisses as I felt him nod his head.

Alessandro tried to slide his tongue in but I slapped his chest making him chuckle.

"Fine." He said smiling putting me down.

"Thank you,  now I'm going to get ready for bed," I told him yawning walking toward my stuff.

I was grabbing my clothes "Yeah I am too." Alessandro said.

I finished gathering up my things and headed for the bathroom.

I placed my stuff down on the counter, walking over to the shower turning on the hot water.

As soon as the hot water started I stepped in feeling the hot water running down my body feeling in its simplistic sense of relaxation.

I felt Alessandro wrap his arm around my waists as his other hand he moved my hair to the side placing gentle kisses on my neck.

I leaned my head back on to his chest.

I let out a soft moan as he softly caressed my body.

His hands were just roaming my body making me feel on fire and how gentle he was being right now was just driving me absolutely mad.

I didn't think he could be so gentle.

He grabbed my loofah pouring soap all over it making it soapy.

I moaned lowly to the feeling of him running the loofah over my breast while his other hand squeezed and kneaded my other breast.

I felt his hand grazing my clit "Alessandro!"I moaned he spoke to me  "You're mine, kitten. You're all mine."

I swear I died at that moment.

I gasped, as he turned me around picking me up wrapping my legs around his hips.

Latching his lips to mine as I locked my fingers into his hair and felt my clit begin to throb.

I kept feeling something soft but it was kind of hard and pointy hitting the inside of my thighs even my stomach but I was trying not to let WHATEVER it was distract me from this moment we were having.