Ch. 8: Don't Be A Fool

Don't forget to comment and vote
Chappie dedicated to @Francesknight

Alessandro

I looked down at the beauty I was holding in my arms. My kitten almost fell when she bumped into me.

I looked at her and smiled at her as she placed her hands on my chest to balance herself.

She looked up at me as our eyes connected she gave me a sweet and shy smile saying hi as she looked towards the ground.

I guess I was making her nervous.

I lifted her head back up by her chin making her look at me.

“Babygirl always look at me when you talk to me do you understand me. Now be a good girl and walk me to your section.

She nodded her head at me “Y-y-yes ss-sir.” she stuttered looking me in the eyes.

I could tell by her stance she could feel my dominance rolling off me in waves. She's already being submissive towards me.

Damn I can't wait till I can make her mine, my one and only queen but before she becomes my queen she has to pass a few test so she can be the queen to stand next to the king.

I pulled my hands from her waist watching as a small pout  came upon her face.chloroformed my hands in my pockets to resist from touching her I chuckled as I saw the pout still on her face.

I chuckled as I spoke watching her shiver at the sound of my voice I wouldn't be surprised if she's soaked her panties by now.

“Lead the way kitten and tell me what are the specials today on the menu.” I said scanning  her body shamelessly from behind.

Looking over her outfit I notice we were almost matching wearing black today.

Did I mention that black was my favorite color just like my coffee I like it black

She directed me to a booth I slid into it as soon as I was properly seated she spoke to me and made sure to make eye contact even though you could see from a mile away that I was making her nervous and the blush she was sporting wasn't helping.

“ W-well the specials today are the  Potato gnocchi, the Manicotti Italian Casserole, the Alfredo Lasagna Roll ups, and the Eggplant Parmesan. W-well what c-can I start you o-o-off w-with sir.” She said stuttering the entire time it was so fucking cute.

“Fucking adorable.” I said aloud to her “Excuse me sir what was that?” she said with a bit flirtatious  yet shy tone but judging by the increase of her blush she heard me loud and clear.

I chuckled to myself “You can start me off with the deep fried Mac n’ Cheese balls with the cheese sauce with a black coffee that'll be all for now.” I said to her.