Ch. 25: Halloween Tingz

Welcome back guys....Let's get in this shit show that is me writing. 

Third POV
"Sir we're so sorry we didn't know that was your daughter." Dominic said to Mason Rhythm.

"You two completely disgust me; my poor Amelia came home crying she wouldn't come out her room thankfully her mother was able to talk to her and get her to come out and talk to us a bit. Now how you two numb nuts didn't know what my daughter looks like is beyond and almost disrespectful anyone who's worked for me knew my wife and daughter are the best things to ever happen to me: what you two did to her I should kill you right now the vile things you did and said to my princess you should've been dead last week." Mason said inhaling smoke from his cigar.

"I speak for the both of us Mason we really didn't know she was your daughter." Dom said bowing his head again.

Mason Rhythm unlike his twin brother Mike Rhythm was apart of the business also being faithful to his beloved wife.

"I don't give a damn about that bull shit it's also appalling that you two do that for fun to all women you set your eyes on. The two should know that by now doing that in this lifestyle do it to the wrong woman and you may just find yourselves dead I can't say I'll miss you two dimwits." Mason said calmly even though on the inside he was raging.

Dominic and Russel looked to each other hanging their heads low they knew he was right.

"Now men I'm sure you're all listening wondering what they said to my daughter I'll tell you just so you can warn the next. They felt up on my daughter had the nerve to tell her she deserved whatever happened to her because she was and I quote a "miniskirt" and that because she's young that no one would believe her." Mason said as all the men yelled at the two that they were disgusting or that they should be lucky they were alive.

"Now men that's not all they said it was her fault then I believe it was Dominic over here who called my princess a slut and a whore thankfully she was able to escape these two to her manager and tell her what happened. Now everyone take a good long look at these two Dom's got a broken left hand and wrist then dislocated his right shoulder you can see he has a busted lip a bruised jaw and a pretty bad black eye now he also has a few cuts and scratches on his face and no they're not from my child. Now take a look at Russel the Weasel over here he's got three broken ribs, a broken right hand , a bruised larynx so he can't speak won't be for a little while not only that but some of his teeth were knocked out smile for the people see what you can't see is that one of his molars got knocked out and obviously has a shiner and a double split lip." Mason said smiling as the wounded two stood in front of him.

"Now what I'm about to say next will send your heads for the ultimate spin. You guys wanna know who did most of this damage to them?" He asked the men.

"Tell us boss did you do this?" One man shouted.

"No actually you know who did though you remember the manager from the story yeah she did this. According to data she's 5'2 and 140 lbs did this much damage I know right she's tiny and she took on these two. Now I know what you all are thinking who is this woman and can you marry her the answer is no one would stand a chance against her significant other he's a a whopping 6'5 pushing almost 200 lbs of muscle. I'm sure you're thinking just shoot him I wouldn't do that if I were you. You think what these two got was pretty bad what'll happen to you will be even worse." Mason said as all the men laughed

"Why's that Boss?" One man asked.

"Because he's the King." Mason said all humor leaving his voice.

"Boss you don't mean the royal family the Moretti's?" The same man shouted.