Ch. 26: Fun with Lincoln

Malaysia

"Baby why are you going in today?" Alessandro asked as I tied my hair up.

"Because I promised a friend that I would help him." I told him.

"Him who is him?" He asked squinting his eyes in suspicion

"Really Alessandro his name is Lincoln jeez." I told him.

"Mhmm we've only be together for a month and you already wanna cheat on me." He said smiling.

"Be that way if you want can you drop me off at the cafe?" I asked looking up at him.

"Nah just drive the Jeep I don't feel like going out." He said throwing himself back on the bed.

"Okay well I'll see you in a few hours." I said grabbing my purse kissing his cheek.

"Sure have fun with your new boyfriend." He said.

"I will." I told him walking out of the bedroom.

I hopped into the Jeep heading out. 

Once I was at the cafe I got a text from Lincoln saying he was waiting inside.

"Hey Lincoln you ready to make some good?" I asked as he ran up to me.

"Yeah mom's somewhere inside here she said she wanted to watch or whatever." He said.

"Okay that's fine with me now let's get inside, it's freezing." I told him wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Hey Ms.Watts or is it still Mrs, Tobington?" I asked unsure if her divorce was final with George.

"Watts thank god ugh but I appreciate you asking; how have you been I really do appreciate you letting me stay and watch and helping Lincoln with his class." She said smiling.

"You're welcome I really don't mind I'm glad I could help." I told her.

"Anywaysssss we're here for me, you guys can bond later." Lincoln said.

We chuckled "Okay Lincoln did you do what I asked you to do?" I asked him.

"What did you ask him to do?" Ms. Watts asked.

"I asked him to ask if anyone in his class has any allergies to food." I spoke.

"Oh yeah there's like three kids who are allergic too nuts and our teacher is allergic to um pineapples." He said.

"Okay pineapples aren't in season right now and we'll just make something without nuts." I told him.

"Cool." He said.

"Let's go get started." I said as we walked to the kitchen.

"Okay let's wash our hands you too mom." I said as we walked into the kitchen.