Ch. 20 Work Flow 2/3

Alessandro

"Charlie stayed behind to do some work." I said

My mistake because the next few words that came from his mouth made Derek and I flinch.

"That's good putting him to work like that. That's what his kind is made for you know. NIGGERS HA!" Willows said chuckling.

"Moving on." Derek said looking over at me with raised brows.

I nodded giving him the "let's wrap this up " look.

"So why are we here today?" I asked him.

"As you know I'm trying to become the captain over my precinct  but those damn blacks and Jews or whatever they call themselves now are trying to cause me trouble; well to make this story short I got into a bit of a fight the a few nights ago and a little bit extra I got pulled over  by BLACK "officers" pulled me over saying  I was drunk driving and tried to arrest me  and assaulted me in the process I told them who I was and they had the nerve to say I should know  better  then. Can you believe it the audacity of those NIGGERS!" he said slamming his hand on the table.

"Anyway I was wondering if you. An make those situations go away, get rid of those damn Nigger officers  and make a clear path for me to become the next captain. I don't really need to take the test I have the right to be the next captain.  You know I deserve it. But thats all I need from you I'll see you around Matthew and whatever your name is." He said getting up and  leaving the room.

I put my hand to my forehead "Jesus Christ." I said to Derek.

"How has that man not lost his job yet." Derek said leaning back in his seat.

"I know one thing there's no way he's becoming a captain. I'd lose my position if I did that and the whole city would be in an uproar in complete chaos." I said getting up from my seat.

"Now you ain't told a damn lie." Derek said.

"I'm so glad Charlie wasn't here; he would've jumped across the damn table if he would've heard half the stuff that came out of Willow's mouth." I said straightening my jacket.

"Was it just me or did you flinch too everytime he said the N-word?" Derek said.

"No it wasn't just you?" I said looking at him.

"Glad he doesn't know we both have black girlfriends." Derek said.

"Shit I know right." I said shaking my head. 

"Yo why you so calm and happy and shit?" Derek asked me.

I had a quick flashback of this morning I rubbed on my chin "Oh nothing."  I said.

Derek smirked "Boy you got some pussy didn't you?" He asked.

"Nah I'm just coolin it today I had a great night and an even better morning." I said cheesing.

"Oh really what happened?" He asked.

"I mean my baby is all mine officially she also met Leo's dumbass and Ducky and Gunner and they fucking loved her I mean besides when Leo saw her naked." I said. 

"Yeah okay but your ass still got some pussy." Derek said.

"Nah you're getting ahead of yourself." I told him.

"Ooooooh." Derek said.

"What?" I asked scrunching my brows together. 

"You got head." Derek said.

"Nah." I said.

"Yeah you got some head." Derek said confidently. 

"I mean....." I trailed off.