Ch.12: First Date, Easy Breezy Lemon Squeezy

Alessandro

🔥Later that night

It was a warm night with a light cool breeze so everything I planned for tonight, would work out.

I texted Johnny asking if she was ready.

He texted me "Boy be patient perfection takes time I know you ready to eat her all up like the cookie monster do cookies. By the time you get here she'll be ready, don't forget the flowers dumbass."

I rolled my eyes he's always so damn sassy for no damn reason.

He's grown on me, although him and Dante arguing always has me rolling.

"I'm not damn give me a chance I'll be there in a bit." I texted him.

I checked everything to make sure things would be good to go before I left.

I grabbed the flowers I had hand picked for her. I made sure they were her favorites.

They were dahlias, hydrangeas, snapdragons, hibiscuses, and camellias.

I hopped into my jeep and headed off.

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

I pulled up to Aunt Jill's house and parked my car.

I closed my eyes to calm my nerves trying to soothe them.

I ran my fingers through my hair stressing, I really can't fuck this up this will probably be my only chance with her.

I took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

I grabbed the flowers and jumped out of my car and headed to the door.

I knocked on the door soon being answered by Aunt Jill "Hey sweetheart come on in they're just finishing up."she told me looking me over.

"Sweetheart Alessandro's here

"Sweetheart Alessandro's here."she yelled.

"Okay we're coming." I heard them say.

"I'm fine and thank you, how are you tonight and what time should I have her back."I said in a haste.