Ch:24: It Ain't Easy Being Sexy and Sick

Alessandro

Waking up freezing what the hell "Baby girl where's the blanket and why is it so cold in here?" I asked reaching for her.

"Alessandro you have been sleep for almost two days you need to get up and take your meds." Malaysia said shaking me.

I rolled over looking at her grabbing onto her waist pulling her back into bed "Why'd you leaveeee I was cold without you." I said rolling us over to lay on top of her.

"Alessandro you're burning up and it's not cold in here. You have a fever and need to take your meds and eat something." Malaysia said sternly as I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck placing a small kiss.

"I could always just eat you." I said into her neck.

"Cut it out you're not going to get any better by sleeping til one in the afternoon, not eating or taking your meds."She hissed to me.

"Fine, fine I'll get up." I said rolling off of her.

She quickly got out of the bed "Okay first I wanna take your temp before you go to the bathroom." She said pulling out this wand looking thing and held it to my head.

"Dang it Alessandro you have a 101.6 temp I want you take the medicine the doctor gave you to you for your fever then take a cool bath is your head hurting?" She spoke handing me the pills and a bottle of water.

"Yes my head's hurting a little but not much." I told her lying.

"I should hit you right now you know that now go on take your bath and when you get out I'll have your soup ready." She said pulling me up off the bed.

"Okay okay I'm going." I told her walking to the bathroom "Not unless you want to give me a sponge bath in bed." I said to her winking.

"Absolutely not now get your butt in there and take your bath so I can go get your food ready." She said snappy.

"Yes babygirl." I said smiling at her I was getting under skin and I kind of like it.

I heard her groan "You are so annoying get your butt in the bathroom." She said.

I chuckled to myself watching her, she was cute.

She practically stormed out of the room popping her head back into the room "Do you want a grilled cheese and a jello?" She asked aggressively.

"Yes please." I told her blowing her a kiss then walked into the bathroom.

A little while later she came back into the room carrying what looked like a serving plate "Alessandro are you out the shower yet?" She yelled walking in not seeing me in the bed.

"I'm right here." I said starting a coughing fit.

She put the tray down instantly on the nightstand coming over and patting my back.

"I'm fine I'm fine." I told her.

"Really cause you don't sound fine." She said answered.

"Baby I'm not fine I'm Sexy." I said jokingly.

"Ew." She said.

"It was a joke." I told her.

"I know you should stop putting up a front right now I know you're sick Alessandro you're not invincible you know. I know you're still human you don't have to put up an act when you're not feeling 100% okay." She told me.

"Just feed me please." I told her.

"Please." She said raising her brow at me.

"Please." I said.