CH. 18 We're Officially Official pt.2/2

Malaysia

"Do you wanna marry our brother?" Ava asked.

"Do you pinky promise not to say a word about this to your brother?" I asked holding out my pinky.

Lena and Ava wrapped their pinky's around mine "We promise to cross our heart and hope to die."They said.

"Yes I do wanna marry him I'm not in any rush though but when that day comes and he gets on one bended knee just know I will most certainly be saying yes." I told them whispering.

"Eeeeeekkkkk!" Ava tried to scream lowly.

"Ok moving on." Lena said smiling as Ava tried to act normal.

"What was your first date like with our brother, was it bad if so spill the Muthafuckin tea sis!"Lena said.

"Well, that's a long story for another time girls." I told them smiling.

"But we have to knowwwwww." Lena said whining.

"I'm siding with Lena on this one." Ava said.

"Okay okay, how about we do a girls day sometime next week is that good with you guys?" I asked them.

"Uh yeah, duhhhhh." Lena said.

"Rightttttttt." Ava said.

"Okay, it's my turn to ask the questions." I said.

"Okay go for it boo." Ava said.

"Why is  your brother so weird ?"I asked them.

"We don't know honestly he just comes like that. He's been like that our whole life. Don't get it." Lena said laughing.

"How old are you guys?" I asked them.

"Well I'm 19 and Lena is the same age as you she's 22." Ava said.

"Aweee Ava you're a baby that's so cute." i said cooing at her.

"Hey don't get it twisted I might be cute but I can still fuck your main hoe boo." Ava said flustered trying to Bragg.

"So anyway the real question is how many girls were there before me?" I asked them seriously.

They looked at each other skeptically then looked at me " Well girlfriend wise there was only one and she was very how we say scadente cagna (trashy bitch) in the worst way possible. We tried to tell him for years but nooooo he didn't want to listen and then he finally saw the light, now what made him see the light I have no clue at all he wouldn't budge." Lena said rolling her eyes.

"And I oop." I said raising my brows.

"Now just flings there was Ashley the blonde dummy, Tara from Vegas, Kyna the scadente gold-digging hoe, J'adore the wannabe black barbie "aspiring model" which I don't even think that was her real name, Myra the chocolate queen that was a total psycho and thief, and then finally Emily the homeschooled genius that was lacking one too many social ques to know any better about almost everything." Ava said plainly.

"Oof yeah him and the gf Christinia lasted from his sophomore year of high school all the way till he was 22. LMAOOOO RIPPPPP. And all those other girls were that first year and a half of him being single but this past year we thought he had just given up until we started hearing about this little spitfire that has come into his life and changed his mind completely." Lena said.

I smiled brightly it really made me feel good to hear all the things he's said to his family.

"Should I be worried about his ex popping up and what is she like besides I think you called her trashy and the b-word?" I asked them.