Ch.4: Hidden Stranger pt2

Hidden Stranger pt2

Well my shift is almost over but after this it's straight to the​ club I go. But anyway Johnny and I got to meet Jillian's nephew he's quite cute but we're not each other's type.

Good news is him and Johnny hit it off although he's straight maybe he's curious. Johnny said he's fine with it.As long he

Funny you know cause I can already tell they're going to be a handful as friends.

🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫🔥💫

I walked into the club there's a bunch of security outside. Like there's at least 20 guards outside.

I don't know if some of these guards just wanted to fill up on me or it was just procedure or something like that. I've been patted down four times.

Finally they let me into the club I walk into the elevator pressing the button to go to my floor

Right as I walked in my lovely manager decided to join me in my ride. He starts leering at me I looked at him and he smiles at me.

I look away cause he's starting to creep me out more than he usually​ does

He comes closer to me and traps me against the wall "Malaysia when you gon stop playin these games and let me take you out​ baby." he said getting closer to my face.

I mentally cringed and put on the best smile I could "I'm sorry​ but I literally have no time for dating I'm always working I never even have time for myself. I'm so sorry I can't you understand right?" I said raising an eyebrow

His quickly turned sour "Yeah I do. I totally​ understand." "Thank you for understanding​ everything " I smiled at him.

"Yeah I understand that you think you're too good for me. Wit yo stuck up ass you ain't even fine. Broke ass hoe. Hope Big Man sees you and fire's you on the spot lil ugly ass also I'm docking 25% of the tips you make tonight cause you was 5 min late." he said to me.

I got off the elevator rolling my eyes not wanting to say anything to him and start a argument.

I walked away to get ready for my set as I got closer I saw all the girls gathered in groups chatting away.

I could hear little bits and pieces if they're conversations.

I chalked it all up to they were talking about the owner and how they can't wait to see​ what he looks like among his other features.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Right as I was coming off the stage Liam my manager walks up to me looking more​ pissed and smug than usual making me feel anxious​

He held out his hand for his percent of my earnings. He smiled at me "The big man wants you as his server for him and his crew so don't fuck it up or else I'll fuck you up and fire yo lil ass." he said voice full of venom.