Ch. 16: Just a Sprinkle of Revenge won't Hurt right???

Yall we just became #17 in chicklit we fuckingggggg litttttt whew Chile now back to the story

Just a Sprinkle of Revenge won't Hurt right?? Part 2

Alessandro

After Dante left I cleaned up my mess and put the leftover food in the fridge and turned off the tv.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time seeing I had two more hours before Malaysia gets off of work.

So I decide to head up to my bedroom and take a nice little power nap.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

I was woken up by a phone call I picked it up without looking at it "Hello." I answered.

"Daddy I'm about to get off are you on your way yet?" Malaysia asked me.

"Umm yeah give me like ten minutes and I'll be there sorry I was napping." I told her.

"Okay Daddy see you then." she told me hanging up.

I got up walking over to my dresser and pulling out a old t-shirt and a pair of swim trunks and threw them on the bed.

I grabbed another t-shirt and put it on real quick and headed to my jeep.

Once I was inside my jeep I started it up backing out raising my garage door.

Once I was out I headed over to the cafe.

I parked pulling up to the front getting out waiting for Malaysia to come outside.

"Hey Daddy." She said happily hugging me.

I leaned down wrapping my arms around her waist whispering into her ear "Hey babygirl." as I stood back up kissing her temple.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah let's go." I told her as I pecked her lips, I turned around and held the door open for her to get in.

I helped her get into the truck she said a quick thank you and I closed the door , running around to the driver side getting in and starting the jeep.

Once the jeep was set we were off back to my house hmm I wonder what type of swimsuit she's gonna wear.

Guess I'll just wait and see.

Once we're in the house I ran up the stairs grabbing my gucci slides and swim trunks and turned around.

As I was heading out I could see Malaysia setting out some clothes I guess for our date later I shrugged and went and got dressed downstairs.

Once I was done I waited at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Malaysia.

Soon enough she came walking down the stairs barefoot with two towels and in a oversized t-shirt.

She was practically bouncing down the stairs. Once she was close to the bottom I reached my hand out grabbing her hand leaning over kissing her lips "You ready?" I asked her she smiled nodding her head.

I walked her to the inside pool and hot tub "Here it is ." I told her waving my hand around showing off the room

"Woah... this place is... She said awe struck looking around the room.

 She said  awe struck looking around the room