Ch. 19 Work Flow pt. 1/3

Alessandro
She's a little aggressive.....

She started to loosen my tie and unbutton my vest and shirt.

Yoooo!!! What is happening I mean but I'm not mad at it.

She moved down my neck and undid my belt "Bambina, Bambina what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Yes Alessandro, why are you stopping me?" She asked licking her lips.

"I was just wondering what you're doing because I don't want you to feel pressured to do something just because we're together." I said looking into her eyes.

She was looking at me like I was a piece of meat with such hunger in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"Oh, I don't I just wanted to give you something to ensure you have a really good day. You want that don't you?" She asked raising a brow.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head as she looked me in the eyes "Good boy." She said as she unbuttoned my pants.

She undid my zipper and pulled my shirt out to untuck it.

She got on her knees parting my legs I sat up leaning back a bit to watch what she would do next.

Do you know what the fuck she did next?

(A/N this goes out to AmyBonita49 and Lxckysavage I've written this for fans like y'all I've never written a scene like this hope it's good)

She whipped my dick out "You're not even completely hard yet." She said holding my dick with both of her small hands.

Of course, I'm not completely hard we're both in shock right now.

She locked eyes with me as she licked from the base to the tip "Oh looks like you have a present for me." She said licking up the precum on my tip.

Yoooo who is this girl looks just like my baby but this girl is not my baby.

"Oh look at all the veins popping out you must be completely hard now right?" She asked running her thumb over some of the veins.

"Uh, Y-Yeah," I said stuttering.

"You're just as big as I thought you would be." She said running her thumb over my tip smiling.

She said something under her breath before she put me in her mouth.

I expected to at least hear her gag a little but nothing.

I put my hand to my forehead what the fuck was sucking my dick right now.

Not to brag but I'm a pretty fucking big she's 5'2 where the fuck was she putting it yo.

I've gotta be completely down her esophagus man.

She pulled me out of her mouth "Do you like what I'm doing Daddy?" She asked smiling at me knowing damn well I liked this shit.

"Bambina when and where did you learn that shit?" I asked her seriously.

"Johnny did." She said, "McScuse me he did what, did he have you do this to him, oh I'm gonna kill him." I said ranting.

"No he taught me with a banana silly why would he teach me with his Johnny only likes boys." She said as I exhaled.

"Good." was all I could say on that subject.

"Now I'd like to get back to my early morning dessert." She said going down halfway then pulling it out with a pop.