three

She spent the rest of the day with Ernie and sometimes Alex joined them too. The three of them are now sitting in Hufflepuff's common room with Hannah Abbot and Neville Longbottom.

"How long have you guys been together?" asked Aurelia.

"After the war," Hannah answered sheepishly.

It was silent for a while. Everytime someone brought up the war, there would be an uncomfortable silence for a couple of seconds.

"I still couldn't believe it, Harry actually managed to do it," Neville breathed.

"Yeah, but I always knew he had it in him," Ernie added.

Aurelia was always concerned about Harry even though they're not friends anymore. She could still remember Harry's cry after the third task, how he clung into Cedric's body, how people called him a nutter in fifth year, and how the ministry didn't believe him and attacked him. Sometimes she could hear sniffles at night coming from Harry. She wanted to comfort him everytime she caught him crying but she wouldn't so instead she sent him an anonymous letter telling him that she believes him and he's not alone. She thought it was a small gesture and probably wouldn't mean anything but it does to him. It comforts him knowing that someone out there believes him while the whole world is against him.

She walked back to her common room with Neville. Once she entered the room, she saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dean, Seamus, Ginny, Luna, Parvati, and Padma sitting in a circle with many desserts in the middle.

"Hey Neville, Aurelia, come join us!" Seamus motioned them to sit. Harry subconsciously moved over hoping that Aurelia would sit next to him, instead she sat in the middle of Seamus and Padma while Neville sat next to him. Hermione noticed this. She raised her eyebrows at the sight and whispered to Ron about what just happened, Ron looked at his best mate smirking.

"That was amazing, I love cakes," Dean beamed once they all finished the desserts.

One by one they all went to their dorm. It's now just the trio with Aurelia and Neville.

"Uh, I will go back to my dorm now, bye guys," said Neville.

Aurelia internally groaned because now she's left with the people she hated the most, her fake friends. She's grateful for them saving the entire wizarding world, but that doesn't deny the fact that they were such an awful friend to her.

"I will go too, bye guys," she left them as fast as possible before any of them could say anything back to her.

"So mate, what was that about?" Ron raised his eyebrows to Harry as he wrapped his arm to Hermione's waist.

"What about?" Harry frowned.

"Nothing, just you hoping she would sit next to you and you staring at her the whole night," Ron shrugged.

"I wasn't staring at Aurelia," said Harry hastily.

"Who said I was talking about Aurelia?" Ron smirked.

"Oh how the tables have turned," said Hermione in a sing-song voice.

"What do you mean the tables have turned?" asked Harry, pretending he doesn't have any idea what Hermione meant even though he's fully aware.

"We're not daft Harry and you're not too," Hermione rolled her eyes.

Hermione went back to her dorm and found Aurelia still sitting on her bed looking at a picture. Hermione went to her trunk to grab 2 wrapped presents before she sat next to Aurelia.

"I'm sorry," said Hermione all of the sudden.

"What?" Aurelia frowned at her as she put her picture down.