thirty two

Harry woke up the next day with so much serotonin in his body that he couldn't stop smiling.

Was what happened last night a dream or did it actually happen? He looked down at his pants and saw he's no longer wearing the PJ pants he was wearing last night.

Yep, definitely wasn't a dream.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you all smiley?" asked Ron with a disgusted look.

"Nothing," replied Harry, shaking his head, trying his best to stop grinning.

"Did something happen last night? Did you have the dream last night?" Ron interrogated him.

Harry just gives him the drop-it look.

"Alright!" Ron put his two hands up in defeat.

Harry doesn't want people to know what he did with Aurelia. Not that he's embarrassed, it's the complete opposite actually. He just felt like that moment was so intimate and he just wanted to share it with Aurelia.

"If you have stopped daydreaming, Hermione and Aurelia are in Diagon Alley. Hermione said there's a book sale going on. Ginny's here though," informed Ron to Harry, and the bespectacled boy just nodded.

"Do you think something happened between Aurelia and Ginny?" asked Ron, which made Harry completely stop daydreaming.

"What?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah. . . Hermione mentioned it to me. Ginny seems to avoid Aurelia and they have stopped talking unless it's necessary. Ginny even declined Hermione's offer to go to Diagon Alley with them," explained Ron. "I didn't realize at first but now that Hermione mentioned it, it's quite obvious."

Harry has an idea why Ginny avoided Aurelia.

"Ginny wanted to get back together with me nights ago," sighed Harry.

Ron's eyes widened.

"Maybe that's why she's avoiding Aurelia. She knows I fancy her — Aurelia I mean, not Ginny," added Harry.

"B-but I thought she's with Luna?"

"Apparently they're going through a rough patch now."

"Well. . . what did you say to her?"

"I'd be snogging her if I said yes, don't you think?" answered Harry sarcastically.

"Eurgh! Don't say that, she's still my sister!" exclaimed Ron. "Well. . . How are you and Aurelia? It's been good, isn't it?"

"Better than good actually," hummed Harry, smiling to himself.

"Oh. . ." Ron raised his eyebrows, intrigued. "Do tell."

"No," replied Harry, shaking his head. "I'd like to keep this one for myself for now."

Meanwhile, in Diagon Alley, the girls are having the time of their lives, especially Hermione. There's a book sale and a new restaurant next to the book shop.

"Hermione, I'm starting to get hungry," whined Aurelia.

"Wait a minute Rellie, this is a once-in-a-lifetime book sale! The discounts are crazy!" Hermione beamed.

"B-but I'm hungry and I could smell the food next door from here," begged Aurelia.

"Wait!" scolded Hermione as if she was her mother and Aurelia just nodded.

Finally, after long hours of book shopping, they went to the restaurant next door, ordering a pizza to share.

"How are you and Ronniekins?" Aurelia teased Hermione.