eight

"Hi," Harry greeted her as he sat next to her at potions on Alex's usual spot.

"Er- Alex is sitting here. . ."

"I don't see him," he shrugged before he pulled out his stuff and started taking notes. She just sighed and continued writing.

Not long after that, Alex came and frowned at the sight.

"What the fuck?" whispered Alex.

"I don't know," she shrugged and looked at him apologetically.

The whole time, Harry asked her for help which she didn't mind, but she was confused, because she remembered Harry was a potions God in sixth year.

"I don't mind you needing my help, but weren't you a genius in sixth year?" she asked

"Oh that," he chuckled. "I cheated."

"What?"

"Yeah, I found this old potions book, it has notes all over it, I followed the notes. I hid it though after I nearly killed Malfoy," said Harry.

"Ah yeah I remember. Murder in the bathroom said Mrytle. Well at least that book taught you more than Snape ever did," Aurelia chuckled.

"Here's the thing. That book belonged to Snape."

"What?!" she gasped.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Crazy right?"

"Your life is always crazy, Potter."

After they left the dungeon Alex ran to her and he didn't forget to give the bespectacled boy a disapproving look.

"Potter," he greeted him rather stiffly. "Can I talk to you, Rellie? — alone."

"I'll meet you later, Harry," she smiled at him, which was reciprocated right away.

"What the hell happened between you and Potter?" he asked furiously.

"Nothing, he just suddenly sat next to me, I told him you were supposed to sit there and he said I don't see him," she shrugged.

"I don't mind you being friends with them again but just remember how Potter treated you after he found out about your little crush. He would do it again Rellie, and I don't want to see you cry over him again," he reminded her.

"Calm down, Lexieboy, I won't like him again and we just started to become friends again."

"Good. Do you want to hang out later?"

"Sure, where?"

"My common room," he suggested.

"Alright, see you later Lexie," she said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Aurelia, meet Daphne, Astoria, Blaise, Pansy and Tracey," Alex introduced her to some of his Slytherin friends as they were in the Slytherin's common room.

"Hi," Aurelia greeted them, which they immediately returned.

"Pansy — wait, were you the one with Malfoy back then?" asked Aurelia.

"Er- yeah," Pansy chuckled nervously.

"How's he?" asked Aurelia.

"He's. . . fine, as fine as he can be," Pansy replied. "Actually ask Astoria," she smirked. Astoria turned red by the mention of her name.

"Wait a minute, I remember you now," said Blaise all of a sudden.

"What?" the Gryffindor girl frowned.