nine

The next morning Aurelia woke up with surprisingly minimal headache. When she entered the great hall, she saw Hermione and Ron and she decided to sit with them.

"Hey guys, where's Harry?" she asked.

"Bad hangover," Ron replied.

"Aw, poor bloke," she cooed, which earned a chuckle from Ron.

"Where are you going?" asked Hermione to Aurelia when she saw Aurelia packing her stuff and grabbing some muffins.

"Harry," she answered.

Once she entered Harry's dorm, she saw Harry was still in a very deep sleep.

"Hey. . ." she tried to wake him up. "Harry," she's now shaking his body softly.

"Hermione, I told you I'm skipping school today," he grumbled.

"I'm not Hermione, Harry," she chuckled.

"Go away, Ron," he's now facing the other way.

"Do I sound like a man, Harold?" she chuckled. "Alright then, I just brought you some muffins, you can eat it later."

The moment he hears Harold, he knows it's Aurelia. He immediately woke up and sat up, grabbing his glasses and ruffling his hair trying to make himself look presentable.

"Glad you're awake now, I best be going."

"No, stay," he said as he grabbed her wrist which made her sit down again.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Like shit," he answered truthfully.

"You had a lot of fun last night didn't you," she teased him.

"I think it was you who had a lot of fun," he raised his eyebrows, "Dean?"

"What about him?" she frowned.

"You hooked up with him last night didn't you?" he teased her, trying to ignore the sunken feeling at the thought of them being together.

She laughed and said, "Godric no, his tummy keep rumbling at the party so I took him to the kitchen."

Harry felt a huge relief from her answer.

"Oh," he answered, trying not to sound that excited.

"What about you? you're so hungover right now, what did you do last night?" she asked curiously.

"Celebrating my first time on the broom since the war," he bragged.

"Sometimes you sound cocky," she chuckled.

"Of course, I'm the chosen one after all," he said cockily.

"Shove off Potter," she rolled her eyes. "I need to go to school, goodbye."

"Have a great day, nerd," he said, which earned two middle fingers from her.

When she enters her potions classroom, Alex is already sitting with Megan.

Aurelia mouthed 'what the fuck' which caused Alex to mouthed 'where's potter?'. 'Hungover' she mouthed back.

She sat down at her table alone. Not long after that, Blaise entered the classroom, "sorry sir."

"Is this seat taken?" he asked Aurelia.

"No," she answered.

Turns out, Blaise isn't a bad company. He has a good sense of humor despite his cold demeanor on the outside.

"You would've clicked with Nott," said Blaise as they walked to the great hall.

"Nott? as in Theodore Nott?" she furrowed her eyebrows at the mention of the son of a death eater.