twenty seven

It's the day of Christmas break and Aurelia has been completely ecstatic about the holiday. Since she is going to spend Christmas with the trio, she decided to sit with Alex for the train ride.

"I still can't believe you're ditching me for those Gryffindorks," Alex scoffed.

"Hey I am a Gryffindor!" said Aurelia.

"You're the good Gryffindor, they're the self-centered Gryffindor," said Alex. Though Alex is civil with the trio now, Alex is still petty at how the trio treated Aurelia back then, especially Harry.

"Those self-centered Gryffindorks saved the wizarding world," Aurelia reminded him.

"And they won't ever let us forget that," Alex rolled his eyes. "If Potter didn't kill Voldemort I swear I would've hexed him right now."

"Why?" Aurelia frowned.

"Because he fancies you! Merlin how is he so dumb," he chuckled while shaking his head. "You need to be careful though. We all know every girl like him now," grimed Alex.

"But he doesn't care," Aurelia pointed out.

"He's still a teenage boy. He might hook up with one of them — I mean some of them are hot if I'm being completely honest," Alex shrugged.

Aurelia's stomach did an unpleasant swirl from this information.

"But it's not Harry though. Harry wouldn't have a one-night stand," said Aurelia weakly.

"Why not? He could if he wanted to."

"He could but he won't. It's not like Harry to do that," Aurelia shook her head.

Alex raised his eyebrows, "why do you care so much?"

"I don't," she scoffed.

Alex just looked at her and raised his eyebrows again.

"I swear I don't," she replied annoyedly.

"Alright fine!" he put his hands up in defeat.

"I can't believe this is our first Christmas without Davina and Luca," said Aurelia gloomily.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"I'll go to The Burrow later because I have to go to Diagon Alley first. Do you — maybe — er — want to visit their graves?" she asked nervously.

"I — that — that would be great actually," he answered softly.

"Let's just apparate right away to their graves after this how bout that?" she asked.

"Yeah. . . wait how about our stuff?"

"Great question," she said. "I don't know."

"Well let's just go to my house first to keep our trunks safe then we can visit their graves," said Alex. "After that, you can go to Diagon Alley and go to Weasley's house from my house."

"Yeah. . . that's a better idea," she said and Alex just rolled his eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After dropping their stuff at Alex's place, the two teenagers apparated right away to the graveyard. She was also glad that her mother's grave is also here. She's quite upset that her father had to go to France for work this Christmas but she's alright.

Davina and Luca's graves are next to each other.

"Hey, guys. . ." Aurelia's voice cracked.

"We're here," Alex nervously laughed, feeling a couple of tears come out of his eyes.