twenty two

"So have you talked to Megan?" asked Aurelia to Alex as they were walking down the hallways together.

"I've talked to her again, I mean it's good? I guess?" said Alex unsurely. "Enough about me, I heard from Blaise the date was good."

"It wasn't a date!" Aurelia insisted, "But it was good."

"So, what will happen between you two?" he asked.

"I don't know. . . I mean I like his company, maybe I'll give it a shot. He's attractive too so why not," she shrugged.

"How's Potter taking that information?" he raised his eyebrows.

"What information?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"You and Blaise," he pointed out.

"Fine?" she answered, confused at the question. "He was supportive of it actually."

"Oh really?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't he be?"

"You know why."

"Stop it, Alex," she huffed.

"What?" he pretended to be clueless.

"He doesn't fancy me, stop it," she sighed.

"Fine, whatever helps you sleep at night Rellie," he teased her.

All Aurelia could think about on their way to potions class was Harry. Is it really possible for Harry to fancy her? She recalled all the things they did this year. He has been spending more time with her than any of his other friends, he has been touchy with her and he doesn't do that to anyone else besides her, however, he has done it before and he told her he fancied Cho. No, no, it's impossible, but is it possible?

She snapped out of her thoughts when she entered the potions classroom. Harry has saved her a seat, however, Alex made her sit with him as it's been a while since they sat together.

"Sorry," Aurelia mouthed at Harry.

"It's alright," Harry mouthed back.

Alex raised his eyebrows at her and whispered, "See."

"We're friends," Aurelia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, a friend who slept with you when you were sick and found any time he could find to spend time with you," said Alex.

"Shut up. He did all of those things to me before our friendship fell apart and I got rejected," she snapped.

"Look, I don't like the idea of him being with you because I personally think you deserve better but I'm just telling you all these things so you are aware of it. However, at the end of the day, all the choices are yours and I will always back you up if he becomes a dick again," Alex explained to her.

"Alright alright," Aurelia sighed.

As she was writing down her notes, Alex tried to talk to her again.

"Pst," Alex whispered.

"What?" Aurelia answered, not looking up from her notes.

"Do you want to come to my manor for Christmas?" asked Alex.

"I'm going to the burrow, sorry," Aurelia apologized.

"You're ditching me for Weasley?!"

"I'll visit you in the new year, I promise."

"Fine," he sighed.

"Ask Megan to come over for Christmas," she suggested.

"Er-"