forty three

Things were amazing between the two and Valentine's day was coming up. The new heartthrob couple had prepared everything for each other.

The school was decorated with many Valentine's themed decorations, heightening the soaring feelings couples had for their partners and making single people feel even lonelier. Unless it was too inappropriate, professors let the older students.

An astounding intimacy of her new relationship amazed the fantasy she ever perceived for love. What she had wasn't something unfamiliar but it was still overwhelmingly stupendous at times.

Harry was sitting in the great hall with Ron, waiting for their girlfriends to come, but only Hermione showed up. "Hermione, where's Aurelia?"

"She's skipping class today," Hermione answered.

"Why?" Harry asked again.

"Girl problems," Hermione simply answered.

"What do you mean girl problems?"

"Cramps."

"Cramps?" Harry frowned.

"Boys," she sighed, shaking her head.

"No, no, don't say that, I want to know why? What cramps?" Harry started to grow worried by the second.

"Period cramps," Hermione replied.

Harry frowned at her, deciphering Hermione's words before it finally clicked.

"OH!"

Hermione just shook her head while Ron chuckled.

"Well, I better bring her food," announced Harry, taking out the lunch box from his bag.

"Don't worry, I promised I'd give her food after this," Hermione replied.

"No, I can do it," Harry argued, immediately filling the lunch box with warm pumpkin soup.

"Why do you have an empty lunchbox in your bag?" asked Ron, frowning.

"Aurelia's always hungry in class. I always sneak in a couple of foods for her," Harry answered, still concentrating on moving the food. He also grabbed two muffins for her and charmed his water bottle to be warm.

"I don't think I'll be coming to class today, just say I'm sick or something," Harry told his best friends before standing up from his seat.

"Alright, bye mate." Ron patted Harry's shoulder.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Aurelia was curled up on her bed, minimizing the pain in her stomach. It was never this bad for her but sometimes it was worse than others, though thankfully, nothing concerning.

A knock came on her door.

"Just come in, Hermione!" Aurelia screamed.

"I'm not Hermione, love," a familiar voice replied. The sight of her boyfriend then came into her frame, smiling apologetically when he saw the state of her.

"Harry!" Aurelia beamed.

Her boyfriend didn't waste any second approaching her to sit next to her. "I brought you some pumpkin soup and muffins." He pulled out the lunch box from his bag, causing her to grin widely.

"Thank you," Aurelia breathed out, face filled with appreciation as she took in the lunch box, practically drooling at it.

"I know you're hurting but let's eat the soup yeah? It's warm, maybe it'll help," his voice was as smooth as a satin fabric.

"It never hurts this bad, I don't know why. It comes and goes though," Aurelia told her boyfriend weakly.

"It's alright," he said calmly. "C'mon I'll help you sit up."

Once Aurelia sat up, he pecked her cheek, causing her to look down and grin sheepishly to herself.

"C'mon now, aaa." Harry brought the spoonful of soup to her mouth and she complied right away.

"I can eat by myself," she reminded him.

"I know that, I just want to take care of you." Harry smiled at her.

"You know what this reminds me of?"

"What?"

"That time I was sick," Aurelia answered. "You were there for me as well, you slept here — I guess that's when I started to fall for you again."

"Really?" He felt his stomach flip and his face reddened.

"How could I not?" she said, chuckling. "You were so sweet and caring, it reminds me of when we were friends. You were always the most caring out of everyone. I remember in our first year I was clumsy and fell. I hurt my knee and you took care of me. You put a bandaid over it and gave me a chocolate frog."

"Oh yeah, I remember that," he replied, nodding in acknowledgment. "You also took care of me, remember? After I was upset by what I heard about Sirius in our third year, you comforted me in my dorm. Your jumper was all wet because of my tears."

"I punched Sirius too," she announced proudly.

"That too." He smiled at her. "I miss him. . . Sirius."

"I'm sorry about Sirius, Harry. I never approached you after that happened," she apologized guiltily.

"Don't you feel guilty, I was worse. I didn't approach you when your mum died," he said contritely.

"Guess that evens out?" she joked.

"Guess so." He chuckled. "Now, aaa, c'mon you have to eat." He brought his spoon to her mouth again.

"Fine," she complied.

Her stomach truly felt better after she ate the soup.

Once she finished her meal, the two lay down next to each other as she put her head on his chest, him pulling her to his embrace, cocooning her protectively.

Aurelia tilted her head up and looked at him guiltily. "I'm sorry you had to skip school for me."

"I'd rather be here," he simply answered before kissing her temple.

"I think I can go to the class after lunch," said Aurelia determinedly.

"Let's just skip for the whole day and cuddle," he suggested. "We've been so busy with school."

"Because N.E.W.T.s. is coming up," she reminded him.

"But I want to cuddle with you," he whined, hugging her tighter.

"Me too," she confessed sheepishly. "Fine, we'll stay in."

"That's my girl." He grinned before blitzing her with kisses.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

This one's for you SisssssSsyyyyy . Thank you for the idea <3

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY <3

*additional note: I didn't rr this bc I'm too lazy. I'm sorry </3*