thirty seven

He has no idea what he's doing. He kept his pace with her but nothing seemed pleasant. He has made out before but this doesn't have the same effect with them.

What was he thinking? He thought he could do this stupid one-night stand thing but he can't.

His heart kept beating so fast but it wasn't the kind that gives you the fluttery feeling, like what Aurelia does to him.

Just imagine she's Aurelia, that'd work.

They kept snogging on his bed but unlike her, he wasn't having the time of his life.

He immediately pulled away and sat up. "I can't do this. It's not working out for me. I'm sorry."

Aimee sat up too and frowned at him. "What do you mean?"

"What I meant. I'm sorry." He brushed his hair back frustratedly.

A knock then could be heard from the door.

Shit.

"Is anyone inside? Can I come in?"

Aurelia.

Shit, shit, shit.

Harry and Aimee looked at each other alarmingly. "Let's just stand up and fix our clothes," Harry suggested.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes," he answered, looking at Aimee who's still straightening her dress from wrinkles.

Once Aurelia caught their sight, her mouth went slightly agape, and raised her eyebrows at them.

"I'll see you around, Aimee," Harry whispered to the girl next to him.

"See you around," Aimee smiled sheepishly at him and he could see a faint pink on her cheeks before she left the room, passing Aurelia who still looked mortified at him.

Aurelia decided to ignore Harry's presence and walked straight to Dean's desk.

He walked towards her and blurted, "It's not what it looks like."

She just hummed and nodded, not sparing her time to look at him.

"We didn't do anything serious," he said once more.

"Okay."

He kept studying her unreadable face and whispered, "Say something please."

He looks at her hands that's holding papers filled with Dean's drawings. She sighed and decided to look at him. "I'm not surprised."

"What does that supposed to mean?" Harry frowned at her.

She puts the drawings down back to Dean's desk and folds her arms over her chest. "You tossed me aside that easily and that is why I don't want to be with you."

Harry scoffed and replied, "Pardon me for trying to move on after being rejected twice, Aurelia. You made it very clear to me that you don't want to be with me, even after what we did at the Burrow. You said what we did was a mistake."

"You rejected me too and avoided me for years! You made me lose Ron and Hermione! And now you feel extremely wronged by me?" She grew impatient.

"Well, then I guess we wronged each other."

"I didn't avoid you for years."

"I didn't snog the shit out of someone and call it a mistake."

"You are unreliable." She took a step closer to him.

"You are unreasonable." He did the same.

"So how was she huh? Was she good? Did you have a great time with her?" She challenged him.