Nightmare

I go get Peeta and ask him if he will come over to my house and rock me to sleep. He nods.

We jump into bed and I lay on his chest while he wraps his arms around me. We both lay there talking about the Capitol, The arena, and how scared we were. I lay there staring at the ceiling and think. My baby ,Willow, will not be born ,she won't be able to grow older,find love, or make friends. I lay there in Peetas arms. He says," I love you and I will protect you both."

" I love you too Peeta"

~~~~~~~~Nightmare~~~~~~~~~~

I am lying in the arena. I Have my baby in the arena. The baby is laying there lifeless on the ground when it starts breathing I smile. I look over to find Peeta but instead he is lying on the ground cold with a knife in his chest. I turn around and smell blood I see Snow. He takes Willow out from my hands and says say good bye to your daughter girl on fire. He then takes a knife and stabs her in the throat.

~~~~~End of Nightmare~~~~~~~~

I wake up screaming. Peeta jumps up from his deep sleep and asked me what's wrong.

I look at him and starts crying ," They killed Willow. They killed our baby. And they killed you Peeta. You and her were both gone."

"It was just a nightmare, Katniss, I am okay see I am still fine. I am breathing and Willow is fine," He says as he lays his hand on my stomach, "She is okay Katniss" says Peeta.

The baby then kicks. I smile a little and say," I thought I lost you both." Peeta says," I would never leave you Katniss. I love you too much."

I smile then fall back to sleep in his arms again.