Train Ride

We are all sitting in the Main car and talk about how to quell with be. The quell will be full of stronger ,bigger,older victors. Effie tells us that we need to get as many allies as we can. I go to the table in the Main car and eat what the cooks just brought out red velvet cake and croissants. My favorite! I grab a plate quickly and get as much food as I can on my plate.

Effie and Haymitch smile at me while I am eating. I look up and see Effie laughing. I ask," What are you guys laughing at?"

" Nothing.It's just that you are eating more than an elephant."

I put down my fork and wip my mouth with my napkin and put my hands on my stomach and say," Well I am feeding for two. So I can't help it."

Effie and Haymitch look back down and start eating again. We arrive at the Capitol momments later I look around and see all the captiols citizens. Big hats. Light eye shadow. Screaming Fans. I look at Peeta sitting right beside me. He walks with me over to our bedroom and gets me changed. I change into a big green blouse and black jeans with black eye shadow. I walk out the train with my husband with a blue t-shirt and black jeans to the place the tributes are to stay until the Games begin. I walk into the building and look up and see all these different floors. I see this see through elevator. We all walk in the elevator,and get to the penthouse. It is full of bright colored furniture. Green chairs. Orange carpets. Blue sofa.