A budding author @LipiKr

So here is our budding author LipiKr. The author of 'True Shades of Love','Nature' and many more.

1. What inspired you to write?

It was like, a small misunderstanding between me and mah mum... During my pre-boards or I guess after that... I sat on my study table glancing at the blank notebook... Trying to get some thoughts... But I didn't... So, I wrote 'The Blank Paper' Talking about  'The Secret Poem' ahh... It is something which I wanted a person to realise... And coming on to 'Nature' it was actually, my younger brother's homework... Which I did for him... And 'True Shades Of Love' is something I wanted to do... To be honest ... It's something which I want my life to be as Mira, full of struggles and at last a peaceful death...

2. That's interesting and really inspiring how you want to overcome the struggles. How did your journey on wattpad started?
11th June 2020... I installed Wattpad and just randomly published The Blank Paper... Which got quite a good response...NerissaTheodora  was the first one to vote... Then I published The Secret Poem and Then Nature And then comes 11th September 2020 when TSOL was up...

3. Are you passionate about writing or is it a hobby?

Uh... It may sound very clichèd but, writing is something I can do for the rest of my life...

4. Nope is doesn't. That's what most of us here love to do! What fascinates you most about writing?

The names of the characters of the story. Yep,I'm a freak... I love new and unique names...

5. That's  relatable :p How did you overcome the phases in writing?

I ain't a very established writer. I was actually going  through a phase, I felt TSOL is very clichèd and I  should pull it off... But then pixel_meg  helped me through it...

6.  Friends sure do help us! Is there anything you wanna share about writing?

Writing is something that I find soothing. When I write I feel that, I'm listening to myself...My granny used to say, "It's the literature who needs Lipi, not Lipi who needs it" so, it's not only Lipi, it's each and every person who loves to write...

7. Absolutely true! Do you want to give any suggestions or advice to fellow authors and readers?

Not to authors because everyone here is more experienced than me... To readers, when they read a poetry, EVERYTIME DON'T TAKE IT LITERALLY!! Poetries aren't made to be literal... If the poet wanted it to be literal and up to the point, he/she could've just written a story... Like, my english poetries if I talk about  except for 'Nature' none of them is literal... and in hindi... I don't know much... So, I'm usually literal in that... I wish I'd be able to learn more skills in hindi...

I'm sure you would in future and all the best for that!!!

                                                Thank you!

                          For your time and cooperation!