A budding author : @withbeautifulwings

So here is our budding author withbeautifulwings . The author of intriguing mystery thriller 'Revenge is Sweet', 'Dear My Only Love' and many more.

1.What inspired you to write?

I was in 9th when I saw one of my friend, Aashish writing songs. I was inspired by it because he was just amazing, so I also started to write . In the initial stages, I was the worst songwriter so he annoyingly told me to write a book instead of songs. He was not serious but I was and that's how I gave a try to write. My biggest inspiration is my mom and Aashish.

2.That's interesting,  how did your journey on wattpad started?

I was in 10th when one of my friend introduced me to this platform. I remember her asking me details about everything because I knew that after 10th I will be here, so here I am. I started my journey firstly by publishing a song/poem book titled  as 'My Life Is My Poem' and then I  published many other books but I was not satisfied with them until I published 'Revenge Is sweet' and 'Dear My Only Love.' Then I became satisfied with my own writing.

3.I hope you'll never leave the glitchpad we love. Are you passionate about writing or is it a hobby?

At first I thought it was just a hobby and when I started writing ,I realized it isn't just a hobby but my passion. So yeah, I am passionate about writing.

4. I'm sure you'll have a great future in it. What fascinates  you most about writing?

It's the best type of stress reliever and it express everything which we want to tell to the world . Whether it be writing a song/ poem or a book, it has an ability to express our emotions which are untold.

5. True. How did you overcome the phases in writing?

There are many challenges which tag along with writing a book. For me it was time management because I was never ever short of ideas about what I want to write but yeah, if you are passionate about writing and love it then you will surely overcome any phases in writing.

6. Love can make you do anything, Is there anything you wanna share about writing?

Yes there are two things that I want to share about writing  that is , your first story will never come out as perfect as you want but when you continue writing, you will eventually improve. My first story was a real trash. Second thing is that, when you get up in the morning with an intention of completing atleast one chapter of your story and you complete it, the rest of the day goes in contentment.

7. I'm sure it definitely brings a smile on our faces as well as the satisfaction. Do you want to give any suggestions or advice to fellow authors and readers?

Never give up on writing if you are not happy with what you are writing or if you are discouraged. Look at that story and analysis it. Trust me if you analysis the problem in it, your story can be the perfect one.

Yep we shouldn't give up on things we love!

                     So it came to an end! Thank you! 

For your time and cooperation!