A budding author : @xxaarieexx

So here is our budding author @xxaarieexx

The author of a book about a girl facing 4 demon like brothers alone 'Letting Them In'

1.How did come across the world of writing and who inspired you to write?

Well, being the kind of person who had spent half of her qurantine in over sized t-shirts and pyjamas, I craved for something creative. And that's when I shifted to virtual reading and reading eventually developed my love for playing with words. 

2.That's interesting. So did writing became your hobby or passion?

Frankly speaking it's just a hobby, an escape to be more precise. But I won't be amazed if it turns into a passion in future!

3.That's something great! Which is the biggest turn taken place in your life as of writing until now?

People asking for autographs, numbers, pictures..... That's kinda cliche dream. It doesn't cost a penny or a chocolate to dream, you know ;) On a serious note, good things take time. And I'm still growing so it's yet to come! 

4.I wish you to have a great future in writing. What do you say about the phases you faced while writing?

Phases while writing are like mood swings in that time of the month. Honestly, sometimes your fingers just dance upon the keyboard and sometimes they just become couche potatoes. Sometimes you have so many ideas but you can't write, while at other times a small idea gives light to numerous other ideas. So playing with words is a task! 

5.That's quite relatable . What do you really love and adore about writing?

Writing enables us writers to live so many different lives and that is something which I adore the most about writing.

6. True. What suggestions or advice do you want to give for writing books?

Writing doesn't require any advice or suggestions, its a pure heart art that comes from within the heart. And all I can say is that whatever you write, write it for yourself. Once you're satisfied, then only others will love your masterpiece. Cause at the end of the day, every one is unique in their own way! 

7.I definitely agree with you . Do want to say something to fellow readers and authors?

To the fellow readers, grab a pizza and coke in one hand and a book in the other! The smile that'll grace your lips will be worth it. And for my fellow authors, explore yourself and play with words, the rest will be history! 

         And that finally came to an end! Thank you 

                      For your time and cooperation