A budding author :@arhana12

So here is our budding author arhana12

The author of ispiring books 'We Are A Match',

'Poles Apart?',  'You Stole A Heart' and many more .

1.How did you start writing and who inspired you to write?

I started writing novel-like stories when I was in my seventh grade. Of course, initially I was really bad at describing things and narration and what not but gradually I learnt a lot. The first ever novel that I read was 'Marrying the Major' by Joanna and I swear I had picked it up out of sheer boredom at the vacation house where we were spending our summer break. I guess that was the turning point of my viewpoint regarding novels. My inspiration would be my Nani (maternal grandmother) who is a leading journalist of India. She's the current National President of National Media Confederation and I haven't seen any woman stronger than her. Her willpower and thoughts have molded my life to a great extent. 

2. I guess your grandmother made an great impact in your life, so is writing your hobby or you're  passionate about it ?

Yeah, my aita (aita means granny in assamese) has been one of the most influential people in my life. I am closer to her than to my parents as well. As of writing; I honestly think of it as a hobby which helps me spread my ideas and opinions to masses. Most of my books are often based on reality and I try a stay away from cliche because that's not what u face in life. I want my readers to relate to what I imply in my work and cliche is not something people usually relate to. You don't make a high school rivalry with the HBIC in real life you know. Bullies do exist but exaggeration is something I try to avoid in my books at the least. Though I may try and publish my books in near future. Let's see until then :)

3.Which is your biggest turn taken place in your life as of writing?

Well, till now the biggest turn in my life with regards to writing would be the day when I heard about Wattpad from my friend, Aditi, in my eighth grade. She too was on Watty but lately she isn't that active. Her account exists though. I'm forever grateful to her for recommending me this app which acted like a perfect platform for an amateur such as myself to get acquainted with the art of writing.

4.That's great, what would you say about phases you faced while writing?

Okay, so I think there were three phases in my writing experience.First one : I began to jot down my script without much experience about writing initially. As I surfed through more and more books by virtual authors and by real life books, I began to learn a lot and improvised accordingly.Second one: I found friends! I mean I'm an ambivert and that means I usually prefer not to socialize as long as it isn't necessary. While writing books, my readers became my friends and we shared so much in common that their company is always a bliss to me now.Third one: I gained a lot of knowledge through books. Reading other people's opinions helped me a lot in shaping my thought process and perception about the world. By reading their books, what a person feels about an issue is exactly what I could understand. I learnt to relate to the world. 

5.That's inspiring ,what do you really love about writing?

:)There's no specific thing that I love about writing, you know. It's like you ask someone what's the part they love about their favorite song. One may like the tune of the song, the lyrics, the composition, the emotion behind it, or one can love the song simply because they love it. Similarly, I love writing as a whole. The way the thoughts weave out in the form of words, the way my fingers run over the keyboard without any effort on my side and the way I paint a picture through words; everything is, in my opinion, what I love about writing.

6.I love your answer and lastly what do you want to say to fellow readers or authors?

To the readers, keep reading! Never stop. The feeling that tells you to read "just one more page" before you put the book down is incomparable to any other feeling in the world. The way the books transport us into a little world of their own is unimaginably fascinating. Keep reading, keep living with the characters and keep surfing through their adventures.As for the writers, keep writing! Spread your wings and your opinions wider and brighter! Don't be hesitant to voice your thoughts. Be a torch-bearer for the masses. Remember, every word counts :)

Well that finally came to an end ! Thank you 

                      For your time and cooperation