A budding author : @karanaC

So here is our budding author karanaC

The author of a heart-warming book about friendship, drama and all about high school life 'The Separation between us '

1. What inspired you to start your journey in the writing field? 

Since I was about eight I always wrote down stories and all the creativity stored inside my head. It was always a passion of mine plus the inspiration of real life, things I see in movies and the books I read were always there so there was inspiration coming from everywhere to be honest.

2.Oh! Now that you're into writing would you say it as a hobby or a passion? 

It's honestly both. I would be so grateful if I get to do writing as a career.

3. I'm sure you'll make it. So far which is the biggest turn taken place in your life as of writing? 

The biggest thing that I achieved within my writing is having thousands of readers reading my book. It's absolutely insane!

4. That's  great! And you deserve it. What's your take on the phases you faced while writing? 

I've faced multiple phases while writing. There were times when I had to go though so many rough patches in my life but those times inspired me so much to write and writing during those times was my biggest escape and a way of expressing my feelings. it's the same with the good things that happened in my life. I'm grateful for both of them.

5. Ah...... Life itself is an inspiration and living it is what makes us worthy. What do you really love about writing? 

I love being able to express myself in my creative way. It really helped me develop so many skills as I keep going.

6. Yes..... Never give up and don't stop what you love.Do you want to give suggestions or advice for writing ?

Yes I advice would be read as many books as possible that way you are developing so many writing skills but it's very important to read the kind of book you're passionate about to develop those skills.

7. I myself will try this! What do you want to say to fellow readers or authors?

I would say never give up writing because you will improve over time with the experiences you go though in life. If you don't feel good enough now that doesn't mean that you can't improve.

           And that came to an end! Thank you!

                     For your time and cooperation!