A budding author : @KinzieBear13

So here is our budding author KinzieBear13

The author of fascinating book 'Falling Apart ' and many more 

1.Who inspired you to enter into the world of writing?

Well, I started writing when I was younger cause my big brother wrote and I wanted to be like him ,all my books were okay. But I started like really writing when I met Abby and read her books. She introduced me to Wattpad and encouraged me to start writing and posting books on here. So my big brother and my best friend Abby were the two main things but everyone on here still keeps inspiring me.

2.I hope you to become an inspiration one day. So would you say writing as your hobby or passion?

I started  writing as a hobby and  still is because I have other passions I want to improve. Maybe one day Writing will be my passion but for now its just a hobby.

3.Oh! I hope too. Which is the biggest turn taken place in your life as of writing so far?

Writing here on Wattpad :)

4.What interests you most about writing?

The plots and how stories can make me feel happy, sad, and mad.

5.Oh! What advice do you want to give to the fellow readers and writers?

Don't give up on your stories there might be people who come along and say bad stuff about your book but I have learned that its probably mostly because they're jealous of your amazing book. So don't give up and keep up the amazing work! Love you all - Bea 

That's motivating  and it finally came to an end!

                                            Thank you! 

                        For your time and cooperation!