A budding author: @Missfairygirl_12

So here is our budding author Missfairygirl_12

The author of two great books 'His Sarcasm Queen' and 'A Trip Gone Wrong '

1.How did you start writing and who inspired you to write? 

Well  I was inspired by the books here on wattpad. Cause earlier I thought that, only professionals write but then I realized that that's a big misconception,after reading many many books here. I felt like I want to write a story. I wanted to write something that I would wanna read. Something that would make me enjoy

2.That's refreshing,so is writing your hobby or you're passionate about it ?

It's just a hobby. 

3.That's cool.Which is your biggest turn taken place in your life as of writing?

Nothing much. Maybe writing here on glitchpad I-I mean wattpad 

4.What would you say about phases you faced while writing?

About that.... Well.. Writing the first chapter was weird. Like when I wrote it... I legit had hell lot of double thoughts and I was actually about  to delete the draft but after 2 days I published it.. And the next day I woke up 2 people actually read my book! I was so overwhelmed. Seeing the comments gave me motivation to write and walah! 

5.That's relatable, what do you really love about writing?

Well, it calms my senses, like I don't write cause I want to be perfect at it.. I write to keep my mind off all the matters (studies/expectation) When ever I am sad writing chapter make me feel better. 

6.Do you want to give any suggestions or advice for writing books?

Well... I'm also learning lmao. But just one thing stop caring, stop trying to keep up with other's expectations. Just write your heart out! Tbh, this helps a lot!! 

7.I'm sure it'll help and lastly what do you want to say to fellow readers or authors?

Well... Enjoy! Let it be reading or writing. A person should enjoy it! 

And that finally came to an end ! Thank You 

                       For your time and cooperation