A budding author : @Weirdaf_1314

So here is our budding author Weirdaf_1314

The author of hilarious yet relating book 'The Stalker Girl'

1.How did you start writing and who inspired you to write ? 

Well, I first had the anybooks app, yk the one which is "paid" now. From there, searching for a book, I  came to wattpad. Reading so many books, I had the sudden urge to write my own. Like, there is a different kind of excitement about making your own characters and giving them life.I had started one with my old account....but due to some complications I couldn't continue. Well here I am now. 

2. Interesting, is writing your hobby or you're passionate about it?

Its just a hobby, whether or not I become passionate about it later remains to be seen, although I highly doubt it lmao.

3. Ah, time tells you. Which is your biggest turn taking place in your life as of writing?

The first time I ever wrote an "original" story was here in wattpad. Like, when we were smallI, a friend of, in and I would make up random stories about magic mango trees and hidden treasures and ghosts..but this is much more real .

4. Imagination is what paves the way. What would you say about phases you faced while writing?

Well, honestly, in my first book, the initial chapters were HARD AF. I could barely make it to 600 words each chapter. But I can kinda just go with the flow. The only thing difficult is the beginning and the ending if you have the main plot figured out XD

5. I can understand. What do you really love about writing? 

I love the fact that I can make my own new world, with my own characters. Like...my own dreamland. Everything is mine. I can make all my fictional fantasies, which I know I will never get to experience, come true in this world. I can relate to people, and give them motivation. Writing helps me get some time to myself, and believe it or not, I can feel the real me then.

6. True. Do you want to give suggestions or advice for writing?

Lmao, I can't say much since I'm new, but guys, write what you think is best!! You might read other stories and have that nagging feeling that it's better than yours, but that's just your insecurity speaking! Keep writing, and yeah, I need some new books to read I can threaten you too yk ;) Jk jk 

7. That's right we need to write what we feel the best. What do you want to say to fellow readers or writers?

Uh, tbh, I can't say much as a writer since I'm in my initial stages and I still have a lot to improve, but still, guys, keep on writing. It's like a magical world only made for you where you can make anything come true. The crow can talk, the cow can jump over the moon, and the almost invisible nerd will come together with the bad boy (talk about cliché!) But anyways, its tour life, your story.And to the readers, NEVER STOP READING!!! Books are the place where you can escape from your harsh reality, and find some peace of mind. Its the place where magic happens, where you can laugh and cry with characters living in your head, and it's not insane! It's beautiful.

Awe that's lovely and it finally came to an end! 

                                           Thank you! 

                     For your time and cooperation!