Something Is Wrong

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY SORT OF ABUSE, GRAPHIC WRITING, OR TORTURE.

"You really expect me to believe that you want to free a slave? One you bought for over 40 million? You've never wanted a slave to leave alive, let alone set them free." Chanyeol pointed his gun at Suhos head.

"Chanyeol please. I need you to believe me. We have to save her. There's a possibility she might be dead before she comes home and I can't do this alone!" Suho started crying.

Chanyeol immediately felt this overwhelming presence of sorrow coming from his once cold boss.

"Fine. But you have to tell me everything."

——

Charlotte woke up yet again with a headache. She was in a very nicely decorated room.

"You sleep so long!" Niko was in his sweat pants eating Chinese take out. She sat up and realized how much she hurt. She winced at the pain. Her hands and feet were still bound with fishing line.

"Oh yeah. I would take it slow. You'll feel better soon." He shoved a bite of noodles in her mouth. "Chew and swallow."

She had no choice but to eat. He quickly poured liquid down her throat.

"Ah fuck what is this?! It burns!" She coughed.

"Just a little medicine." He watched her swallow. "Good girl. I can tell we're becoming pretty good friends."

"We're not friends!!" She yelled.

"Then what can make us friends?" He pouted.

"LET ME GO YOU PRICK!" She screamed.

The smile faded and he rolled his eyes, squeezing her cheeks together. Niko was staring straight into her eyes.
"You know, Charlotte. I wonder what kind of torture you've already been through. What's Suho like? Hmm? How did he treat you when you were bad?"

He suddenly began dragging her from the bed by her now bleeding wrists. She began to thrash around and try to get free. As she realized there was nothing she could do, she started to cry.

"PLEASE let me go!!!!" Tears poured from her eyes and that put the smile back on his face.

"Oh good sweet girl! But I'm sorry I have to punish you now. It's just for a little bit, don't worry." He kissed her forehead.

"Please!" Her voice got more discouraged and softer.

"Ha ha. No. It's gonna be to much fun beating you."

——

Her screams echoed throughout his home.

"Whoa! I think I'm starting to break a sweat!" He laughed and wiped his head. Niko had her naked hanging by her wrists just enough for her toes to touch the ground.

As the metal flog slammed against her ribs she cried desperately for help.

"Oof. That little cry hurt my ears. We'll need to take care of that." He strapped a gag on to silence her.

"Perfect! Now I can hear those muffled little screams with out destroying my ear drums." He smiled and placed a long metal rod in a fireplace.

"Are you having fun? I guess this is kind of like our first date, isn't it? I heard Suho took to the ballet for your first date? I can take you tomorrow if you're good." He pulled out the red hot rod and lightly touched it to her back.  She cried again and screamed as loud as she could, her body thrashing about.

"You ARE going to be good aren't you?" He whispered.

She frantically nodded her head.
"Okay! Perfect! Let's get a picture to commemorate our first date!" He took out his phone, threw up a peace sign, and took a selfie with her mangled, bloody body. "I know Suho is probably worried sick. Now he'll know you're in good hands." He sent the picture via text and released her from the chains, her exhausted body, falling to the floor like a wooden puppet falling off its strings.

Niko squatted down next to her and slapped her harshly across the face. He forced her to look at his dead expressionless face and as he did, he unhooked the gag and gently pulled it off.

"You WILL obey me, Charlotte."

"Y- yes." She nodded.

"Good girl." He let go and looked at his hands covered with her blood. "Oops I should wash my hands." He chuckled and cut the binding that was on her wrists and ankles.