Greetings

Charlotte's eyes hurt more today than they did the day before. Solely in her lingerie she was given, she pulled the lace dress on. It was short and she wanted to cover everything up with a big t-shirt but that for sure wasn't happening.

It was 9:26.

They let me sleep in? Weird.

With a grumble of her stomach, Charlotte made her way down the hallway. As she roamed the house just trying to find the kitchen, she noticed no one was home. This let her really get a feel for how large the mansion was. After finding a kitchen and grabbing a piece of bread she continued to roam. In total she passed by a 12 show car garage, a bowling alley, full sized theater, 85ft pool, two more kitchens, 10 bathrooms, 12 bedrooms and she hadnt even seen it all.

"Who the hell needs all of this space? How many people live here?!" She sat down in the grand music room at the piano and pressed a key. The tone echoed through the the entire house and that scared her a little bit. She moved to the wine cellar on the ground floor. She has just turned 20 but wasn't much of a drinker so she wasn't in here long. Then, she remembered she needed to have the whole house clean so maybe she should do that?

Charlotte went into each bedroom and pulled the hamper of dirty clothes out to the living room. She probably walked a mile or two in total just going back and forth from a room to the living room but she finally had it all in the laundry room.

Hours and hours went by as she loaded and reloaded the washer and dryer, folding each stack and putting it back in the correct room. Her back ached but she had finished all the laundry when the clock chimed 2:00.

Dishes?

She went into the kitchens to find no dishes, only fridges stacked high with take out.

"They really should eat more at home. It's better for them."

She went back into her room and sat on the bed. She didn't want to die so she would do anything in her power to keep these people happy.....who ever they were. She looked back over her rules.

"You will keep up with all schedules and greet each person as they walk in the door and see them out when they leave."

This made her sit up. She didn't see anyone out before they left. She was still asleep.

Fuck.
Does this mean I'm getting punished?

She heard the front door slam.

Fuck! I have to go greet them!!

In an attempt to fix her disobedience she ran downstairs, tripped and skinned her knee on the carpet, and ran to the front door. There was a pink haired man looking through the mail and damn was he tall. Charlotte barley hit 157cm. This guy was easily a foot taller than her.

"Uhm welcome back?" She fixed her hair and bowed. He seemed startled at first but then he smiled.

"And who are you?" He set down the mail and eyed her up and down.

"Charlotte. I'm the new...uhm.." she wasn't quite sure what she was.

"Slave. You're the new slave." Damn, he was awful but in the most polite way?

"You must have a good attitude about everything."

She just nodded her head and smiled.

"What did you do to your knee?" He pointed and squatted down next to her knee to get a better look.

"I tripped down the stairs coming to greet you so I don't get punished." Her heart rate increased slightly as he looked up at her from his position.