Wine

It was the next day and after a long night after less than no sleep, Charlotte had successfully bid everyone goodbye, finished all of her chores, welcomed back everyone, made dinner, and was in the kitchen working on the dishes when Kai came and sat on the counter beside her.

"Oh hello master! How was dinner?" She asked a bit startled. He giggled a little and bit his bottom lip.

"It was delicious. It's great having good little slave like you that can cook well too." He messed with his phone.

"Uhm thank you, master."

He put his hand on her wrist and pulled her to him. She was now standing between his legs and looking up to him into his eyes.

"You're a good girl." He smirked and pushed her forcefully away. Being relentlessly tired and weak, Charlotte fell to the floor, hitting her head. Kai laughed and rolled his eyes, hopping off the counter and leaving. She brought herself to her feet and tried to catch her breath. She tried hard not to cry even though she wanted to so so badly.

Taking a deep breath, she quietly finished the dishes.

She dried her hands and got a water bottle from the fridge. As she drank it, letting small beads of water trickle down her chin, Chanyeol appeared infront of her. She quickly stopped drinking and smiled......fake.

"Hello master! Did you enjoy the dinner?" She asked, tears still in her eyes. He must have noticed because his demeanor changed dramatically.

"I think I want company tonight." He held her free hand. She closed her eyes and followed him through the livingroom, recieving a death glare from Kai.

As they got into chanyeols room, which was filled to the brim with guitars hanging on the walls, he shut the door.

"Take off your dress." He ordered.

I knew it. Sex. That's all they want.

She sat on the edge of the bed and took off her dress folding it up beside her.

"Just play along, cutie." He took off his shirt and pinned her to the bed, smirking. Just then, Kai opened the door and sighed.

"Oh good. I thought you were going to coddle her." Kai laughed and shut the door. Right after the door closed Chanyeol simply pecked her on the lips and got off. It left her confused.

"Strip, baby girl." He ordered. Still confused but obedient, she got completely naked and he threw her a large t-shirt and pair of boxers.

"Here this should be more comfortable. I'm gonna go throw these in the wash for you tomorrow." He left the bedroom.

Charlotte looked down at the clothes. Why was he being nice to her? This was all so confusing. She was changed by the time he came back into the room. The shirt smelled like expensive cologne. She was standing at the edge of the bed waiting for him to tell her to do something.
Clean something.

Anything!

He simply sat on his bed and pulled out his guitar, practicing chords. Charlotte folded her hands behind her and moved her toes on her ground.

"Anxious." He mumbled. Charlotte looked up at him and cocked her head slightly.

"You look anxious. Why can't you just relax? Sit down. Watch some TV. Do something." His hands stopped picking the strings and the music went dead as he watched her. Charlotte looked around, a bit flustered, and started putting away his clothes in his dresser. He sighed and put his guitar down.

"Come here." He said.
"Yes master." She nodded. She stood beside him and waited for a command when he pulled her into his lap. She sat between his legs and he pressed her back to his chest.

"Do you know how pretty you are?" His breath was hot on her skin. She shook her head. He brought out his phone and turned the camera to selfie mode.

"Smile!" He pressed his cheek next to her. She smiled and he snapped the picture.

"Cute." He mumbled looking at it. He suddenly pulled off his shirts and commanded the lights off.

"Wait... Aren't you gonna...." She was more confused than ever.

"Fuck you? Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow." He laughed. Once again he threw her for a turn. It was weird. He was friendly but still had so much power over her. The lights went out and she laid awake as he snored away, occasionally kicking her in his sleep.

----

She woke up early. Earlier than normal. Charlotte went downstairs and put on her slave clothing. She made a beautiful breakfast of bacon and eggs and set it out for Suho. After he woke up and came downstairs and into the main kitchen, she bowed.

"Good morning master! You look amazing as always! Is there anything you need for me to do today?" She smiled.

"What's up with you? Did you do something bad? You need a punishment?" He scoffed and sat on the table, munching at the food.

"Of course not. I just wanted to please you this morning. I know you have two very important meetings and I thought a healthy breakfast would be good for you." She replied working on the dishes she had dirtied.

He came up behind her and trapped her in his arms as he gripped the counter on both sides of her.

"I will be home very late tonight. I want you waiting for me on my bed with a bottle of red tonight at 11." He whispered. He then left and she fell to her knees as she heard the front door shut.

"Fuck fuck fuck! What have I done?!" She scolded herself and hit her forehead.

Waited for the other men to leave but after seeing no one else leave she got worried. Would she have to associate with them today?

"Hey you woke up earlier than normal today. You know we're all off right?" Chanyeol said as he came down the stairs.

"No I didn't know!" She freaked.

Realizing she yelled she immediately tried to compose herself.

"Sorry master. I didn't mean to yell." She bowed and suddenly her vision went black and she fell to the ground, unconscious.