Rice... lots of rice

"You're really not mad?" Charlotte asked, after washing her hands. Suho was sitting at the center island watching her get all of her ingredients out.

"I'm really not. I like pretty little things that cost a lot of money. You know that." He winked at her making her heart flutter.

"So what's for dinner?" He smiled.

"Well I was gonna try some sushi." She filled the rice cooker with rice. Suddenly Suho was pushing up his sleeves and washing his hands.

"A- are you helping?" She took out the vegetables and a cutting board.
"Is that okay? Or do you think I can't cook?" He laughed.

"No not at all master! Thank you so much! I just don't want you to have to cook-"

He pulled her lips to his and kissed her passionately.
"Let me help you. It's okay. We'll have fun."

After cutting the vegetables into strips, they began rolling the sushi. Suho came from behind her and used his hands to guide her through the process, taking any opportunity to flirt with her. As they enjoyed their time together, kyungsoo, Xiumin, and baekhyun were spying on them.

"What the fuck has gotten into boss?" Kyungsoo looked to the oldest.

"I don't know. He's never acted like this around a slave. He's getting soft." Xiumin replied.

"Just wait until she gets him mad... he'll kill her." Baekhyun giggled.

Back in the kitchen they just finished cutting the rolls and she picked up a piece.
"Here master."

He opened and she fed him.
"Mmm it's delicious. You know I think you're the best slave we've ever had!" He smirked and picked one up for her to eat.

"Open that pretty little mouth for master." He ordered and she did so. He put the piece right in and it was the freshest sushi she had ever tasted.

"Wow it's so good!" She finished eating and smiled big being proud at her creation.

"I have to leave for a trip tomorrow, Charlotte. Will you see me put an hour earlier tomorrow?" He asked and put the dishes in the sink.

"Of course Master. You should get to sleep. Long day of traveling tomorrow." She bowed.

"Right. Goodnight little slave." He left the kitchen.

Long after everyone was asleep she had finished the rest of her chores for the night. As she turned off the lights, she noticed Kai hadn't eaten anything. Charlotte packed up a couple pieces of sushi and tip toed to his room. What's the worst he could do now? She had proved him wrong!

Knock knock knock

No answer. She opened it to hear him taking a shower. Charlotte opened her container and set it up on the coffee table in his room.

"What's that?" He asked, drying his hair in nothing but boxers. She was blushed when she turned around to see him. And his abs. His beautiful beautiful abs.

"It's dinner. Me and Suho made it together." She smiled big.

"You mean your master. He's not Suho to you. He's your master." Kai got closer until they were inches apart. He picked up a piece and ate it.

"You make good food slave." He smirked.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!?" She slapped him, leaving a red mark. His face turned very dark.

"You hold my hand in your car like you've changed yet you humiliate me infront of everyone showing me you haven't! Hate me! Rape me! Kill me I don't even care! But don't pretend you care about me." A tear rolled down her cheek and she turned to walk away.

He caught her wrist and pulled her into his bed, pinning her underneath him.

"I do care about you Charlotte! More than I've care about anyone!" He presses his lips to hers with more passion than she had ever been shown. His eyes were closed and slightly forming tears and soon, that passion spilled into her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes embracing this warm moment.

"Charlotte... I want you..." he broke the kiss and whispered. She nodded and he stripped her body of its clothes, kissing every inch of her skin as he went.

"You're so beautiful." He said in one breath.

Finally she was fully naked and laying on the bed in front of him. He was almost in a trance just looking at her.

"Master?"

"Huh?" He looked her in the eyes.
"Arent you going to..." she gestured to his boxers.

"Right... I guess this is uhm... my first time actually doing it..." he stuttered and took off his boxers, revealing his huge hard dick.

"Wait.. you're a virgin?" She sat up. He nodded.

"Lay back..." she moved out of the way.

"What?"

"Lay on the bed, Kai." Charlotte tugged at his hand and he did as she said. Suddenly she straddled him and positioned her self right above him. He let his hands rest on her hips.

"Are you sure you want this?" She looked him his eyes.

"Yes Charlotte."

She slowly sat her self into him and started rocking back and forth, breathing in pleasure.
"Fuck.." he groaned, watching her ride him. He used his hands to speed up her pace a little bit.

"Ahh Kai..." she closed her eyes in pleasure. Hearing her moan his name made him close to climaxing. But he had to please her first. He gently rolled her onto her back and continued kissing her.

"Kai... my body needs you..." she whined.

"Anything you say my love." He thrusted deep into her, fucking her faster and harder now. Kai used one hand to prop himself up, one hand to rub her clit and made a hickie on her neck all while fucking her deeper and more passionately than she ever had been. Finally her walls tightened around his shaft and he was close to blowing. He pulled out and pumped himself into her, spilling white all over her stomach. At the same time, she had one loud moan and her juices leaked out of her.  He flopped down on the bed next to her and tried to catch his breath.

-
Double update. Love y'all