Quarrel

Suho woke up second the next morning.
And he was alone.

He sat up in bed, still undressed from the night before, and looked around, his hair a mess.
"Charlotte?"
He flopped back down in bed and closed his eyes, he was still exhausted.

——

"Two little cherries for eyes..."
Charlotte was hard at work in the kitchen making pancakes for the whole house. Everyone else was at the table eating while she made a special stack of pancakes for Suho.

"These are for boss?" Minseok raises his eyebrows.

"Yep!" She has made the decorations into a smiley face.

"You think Suho, the man who literally made a life off of killing people for business, will eat a smiley face pancake?" Kyungsoo laughed.

"He's not even awake yet. It's gonna go bad." Baek snapped. He was starting to hate that she was here. It was almost like she surpassed him when it came to Suhos liking.

"That's okay I can wake him up." She giggled, finishing the plate off with a mint leaf. The men choke a little in surprise.

"YOURE GONNA WAKE HIM UP? Wait no! You-"

"Just let her do it. I'm sure she already knows that the last slave who woke Suho up was strangled that morning." Baek laughed.

"Then let him strangle me. As long as he eats his pancakes." She laughed sweetly and hurried up to his room. The boys followed behind, seeing what would happen. She opened the door leaving it open slightly, to which the men peered in and watched.

"Master? Are you up?" She set the pancakes on the bedside table so he could see.
"Oh no..." Chen closed his eyes but peeked a little as Suho started shuffling in bed. He was obviously waking up.

But they knew for sure he was awake when she literally got on top of him.

"Alright we have to stop her! He's gonna kill her!" Chanyeol whispered as he started into the room.

"Don't dude you'll die too!" Lay pulled him back.

Suddenly they saw Suho grab her forcefully and pulled her into the sheets and everything went silent. Chanyeols heart stopped...

She was dead.
She had to be.

"Well there Baek. You got your wish."

Until she started laughing and sat up out of the covers. He was kissing her playfully.

"Look! I made you breakfast in bed!" She showed him the pancake.

"I love them! Will you share them with me?" Suho wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck.

"I guesss if I HAVE to." She joked.

"What?" The boys mouths dropped.

"And boys," Suho looked to the doorway and all the men bowed "close the fucking door." He pointed a gun at them and they swiftly closed the door.

—-

Suho came down the stairs to see his men just sitting on their phones or playing video games.

"What the fuck are you all doing here? Is no one at work?" He scolded.

"You didn't schedule anyone. There literally no hits out." Baek seemed upset.

"What? Yeah I did!" Suho looked on his phone and scrolled through his scheduling and there really was no one. How could he forget to schedule hits?

"Shit... okay. Uhm well I guess take the day off. But you are all back to work tomorrow!"

It was later on in the day and everyone was outside enjoying a day off. Some of the boys were playing basketball and Suho was enjoying the sun by the pool. Charlotte came out with cold beers and hors d'oeuvres.

"Masters! I have food for everyone!" She smiled big and handed everyone their stuff.

"Charlotte come sit." Suho pat a spot right in between his legs for her to sit. She happily took a seat and enjoyed the sun with him.

"I'm really glad you enjoyed the ballet last night. We should go see another one again." He played with her hair.

"Yeah! I loved it! When I was younger I wanted to be a ballerina and to see them on stage was so cool!"

Then it hit him.

"What do you want to do in life?" He asked. Suddenly everyone around them started listening in.

"What do you mean?" She laughed "I just want to be here and serve you, master." She thought he was joking.

"You don't want to go to college? I'm sure there SOMETHING you want to do. You could take ballet classes! Wouldn't that be fun?" He sat up a bit.

"Are you serious? I can't go to college. I have to be here for my master." She stood up and started acting seriously.

"You can't stay cooped up here all your life. Don't you want to make friends? Charlotte, you have to get out at some point. Come on, I'll pay for everything and-"

"Suho," the boys glared as she called him by his first name "you PURCHASED me did you not? Im your slave and that's what I was born to be. Just let me serve you till I die." She snapped.

"Don't cut me off!" He yelled. Chanyeol tightened his fists and slowly moved towards his bag that had his gun in it. "And you know you're not just a slave to me. Stop acting like what we have isn't real." He continued.

"Do you hear yourself?! Im full ready to give you my entire life and that isn't good enough for you?! Why can't you just be happy with where we are?!" She started looking around which is exactly what she does when she starts crying.

"I am happy with where we are but I want more with you! I want.... to move on!"He was now yelling.

"YOU WANT TO MOVE ON?!" She yelled

"Wait no! That's not what I mean!"

"Respectfully, I need to go switch the laundry, MASTER" She hissed.

"FINE!" He was obviously frustrated as she walked back into the house. The boys were silent.

Was that their first real fight?

"Trouble in paradise." Baek snickered to chanyeol.