Who is this?!

"How are you liking your new dance class, Charlotte?" Baek was laying in the couch watching Charlotte clean her ballet flats. Obviously they weren't dirty from just a few days of practice but she was excited.

"I love it! I can't wait for class tomorrow!" She smiled big and put on her clean ballet flats. As she twirled a little, he skirt moved and flowed, showing off her thighs slightly. Baek ran his finger along one of her thighs. Charlotte didn't seem to be phased at all by it. That is until Suho walked in the room. Baek immediately pulled his hand back.

"Charlotte will you start dinner?" Suho ran the back of his hand up her back.

"Yes master." She saluted him jokingly and went into the kitchen.

"She beautiful isn't she?" Suho sat down and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

"Yes boss. I bet she would be worth so much money now." Baek stretches as he sat up.

"How much would you pay for her? Honestly?" Suho laughed.

"I dunno... maybe a billion." Baek giggled back. "What about you?"

That little pause.

"I'd kill everyone in the house in the blink of an eye just to keep her." Suho laughed casually and went into the kitchen to help her.

Baeks smile faded as he realized he was serious. Suho was fine with shooting Sehun.... he was also just fine with the fact that Charlotte practically executed Kai just to show her loyalty to her master.

Without anyone realizing it was going to happen, she became one of the most powerful people in that house.

After dinner, suho had to leave for an extra appointment and the rest of the boys went to a bar.

She decided to clean up a little bit. Suho has given her the password to his office a while back and she didn't use it too often but nevertheless she pranced up the stairs and typed it in. The door handle clicked open and she went inside, closing the door behind her. It locked immediately. She was just gently dusting as she saw a folder with a name on it.

"Huh?" She was lifting it open when

"Snooping, little slave?"

Charlotte immediately let go and turned around to see a tall man. No one she recognized. He had jet black hair and was wearing casual clothes.

"W- who are you? And how did you get in?" She stepped backwards and checked to see if her cell phone was in her pocket. It wasn't.

"Are you even supposed to address people like that? Are you not the slave of this house? Behave like one." He ordered.

"I d- don't belong to you! I belong to su-"

"Ah yes. Suho. You see, little slave, I'm his business partner. So really, you belong to me too." He narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to her. She backed up, bumping into the desk. There was no where for her to go.

She still wasn't too sure if he was telling the truth. Out of fear, she reached for a letter opener, just to protect herself, but he grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the ground.

"Bad girl." His demonic smile faded as he squated down to look at her.

He slapped her across the face, leaving a large red mark.

"Slut." He scoffed and left.