What a show off

Charlotte felt hands caressing her cheek and neck as she slowly began to wake up.

"Good morning." His fingers brushed against her lips. She was so happy to be able to wake up to see his face but small things were in the back of her mind reminding her that she killed a man.

She murdered Kai.

"What's wrong?" Suho kissed her neck as he hovered above her.

"I can't shake this feeling. This feeling that I killed a man. Someone's son. I took his life. Maybe I'm not like you after all-"

"No. You're exactly like me." He looked her dead in the eyes.

"I love you Charlotte." He looked deep into her soul and for the first time in a while.... she was scared of Suho.

"I- I love you too, Master." She began to re think everything.

But it was only for a second.
She loved him.

Right?

—-

Later that night after all the boys were back in the house and work was finished, Baek, chanyeol and Charlotte were all in the kitchen. Soon enough suho came in.

"Charlotte and Chanyeol, it's time to go. Baek can finish the dishes." Suho smirked and put his hands on her waist.

"Where are we going?" She glanced at chanyeol.

"I guess I neglected to tell you about my meeting tonight. We are going to see some friends and of course I have to bring my sweet girl with me dont I?" He chuckled.

"Oh. Uhm of course I would love to go!" She perked up.

"Go get in the clothes I have laying out for you on the bed."

Charlotte nodded and headed upstairs leaving chanyeol and Suho in the kitchen.

"You know, you're one of my MOST loyal employees right?" Suho sighed and stared chanyeol dead in the eye.

"Yes sir."

"How did we meet again?" Suho mumbled.

"Your father-"

"Oh yeah..." Suho cut him off "my father bought you and your whore of a mother and then when he killed her I told him to save you. To spare your worthless little life because I loved playing with you. We were best friends. What did we say that we would do when we grew up?" Suho pulled out his gun and laid it on the counter making chanyeol sweat a little.

"I think we used to say we would run the world together?" Chan chuckled.

"And now I want to. I want you to be business partners with me Chan." Suho slid him his gun.

Business partners?

"So tonight we will make some arrangements." Suho got up and stretched until he laid down on the couch.

"Do you think Charlotte wants to go to school? Like college? And does she know how to drive? I wonder what she wants to do for a career?" Suho smiled as he stared at the ceiling.

"Boss.... do you think she's even thinking about that? Don't forget she's a slave." Chanyeol sat down with Suho.

"Right...."