His friends

"Look at you." Suho watched as she came down the stairs. Charlotte was wearing a long black silky dress that hugged her body well. She wear wearing a new set of diamonds along her neck and on her wrist.

"Do you like your new jewelry? I picked them up this morning for you." Suho kissed her lips right in front of chanyeol, reeling her back into his clutches.

"Their beautiful but you must have spent a fortune!" She held his hands and grabbed her purse.

"No. I spent a fortune on you my sweet girl. But you were worth the money for sure!" He gently touched the tip of her nose making her giggle. After the boys got in suits quickly, they all got in the limo and chanyeol leaned over to his boss.

"How much did you actually spend?" Chanyeol whispered.

"Only 2 million. They're flawless diamonds. I should have spent more but thankfully I have a contact who set me up with some good prices." He stared at her. Chanyeol has never seen Suho treat anyone like this. Not even his own mother.

Let alone, a slave.

And she looked like she loved him back. It was all so confusing.

Soon enough the car stopped. As chan looked out the window... he knew the place too well. This is where you bring your slaves to show off. Just like how women show off engagement rings to their friends, these men show off too. Only it's over ballet... and it's human beings they own.... not rings.
"Wow this place is huge!" She held onto to suhos arm.

"Yes my dear. Don't get lost." He smiled as they were escorted inside. Walking in, there were box seats ready for them next to another man only... his slave had bruises all over her face and neck.

"Mikael! It's so nice to see you!" Suho greeted him and gave him a hug. He was a beautifully chiseled man about in his late 40's  with a heavy Russian accent.

"I was surprised to hear you were coming. Normally your slaves are all dead by this time of the year." The man laughed. "Chanyeol, nice to see you again too. Look at how you've grown. I remember when you were just a young thing with your mother." Mikael smiled until he saw Charlotte. He immediately started inspecting her.

"Wow. Look at this sweet beauty. Aren't you going to introduce us, Suho?" The mans eyes ran down her body.

"Well, this is Charlotte, my slave." Suho replied, his arms crossed as he looked at his treasure.

"She's beautiful. How much did you pay for her?" The man looked as if he were measuring her neck.

"46 million, sir." Charlotte interjected giving him her powerful eyes of seduction.

"The show will begin shortly. Please take your seats." An announcer from the stage.

"Well, you have quite the treasure on your hands Suho. Be careful. We wouldn't want her to slip right out of your hands." Mikael narrowed his eyes and grinned.

The show began and there were these amazing ballerinas that came out only on pointe. It astounded Charlotte and she couldn't help but want to be one of those girl for a while. Just for a little.

It was about 2 hours in when intermission was called and Suho and Mikael stood up.
"Char, I'm gonna go talk some business with the men for a little. Chanyeol will be right outside. It won't take but 20 minutes." He tenderly kissed her cheek.

"Yes master. I'll be waiting." She watched as the men left the box, leaving the two slaves together.

"Are they gone?" The other slave asked Charlotte.

"What? Uh yeah? Why?" Charlotte already didn't like her. She seemed creepy and dirty.

"I was able to smuggle a gun under my dress... let's kill ourselves." The girl pulled out a small pistol.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Why would we do that?!" Charlotte was immediately tensed by anxiety.

"So they don't win! You're telling you'd rather live this life?!?" The slave yelled.

"Of course! I LOVE MY MASTER! I love suho with all my heart! HE RESCUED ME!"
Suddenly Suho, Mikael, and Chanyeol pried the gun away from the other slave and chanyeol watched as Charlotte ran to Suho.

"She wanted me to kill myself!" Charlotte cried.

"He will kill you and dispose of you like all the other sla-"

Mikael shot the slave point blank in the head.

"If it doesn't want to work, no need to keep it living am I right?" Mikael laughed and nudged Suho to which he just returned a slight smile and looked back, concerned at Charlotte.

"Why don't we just go-"

"I'm fine." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The men looked at her and obviously she wasn't fine.

"We're gonna get some fresh air real quick." Suho guided Charlotte out to a lonely balcony.

"Charlotte, I'm talking to you not as your master but as Suho now. We can go home. That was hard even for me to watch. I wasn't ready for that so I know you weren't."

"IM NOT LETTING THIS RUIN MY NIGHT OUT WITH YOU!" She started crying.

"What? There will be other times. Don't cry. Please. Why is this one so important?" He wiped her tears.

"Because.... it's like our first date..." she mumbled obviously feeling embarrassed about saying it out loud. Suho was completely taken off guard. No one had ever wanted to go on a date with him. He immediately hugged her fondly.

"You're right. This was our first date wasn't it. Why I get us a new box to watch the ballet in and later this week I can ask you on a proper date. How's that sound?"

"Yeah. That sounds good." She wiped her tears.