A Murderer Among Us

Dedicated to a great reader! KimJennieFFs

Suho sighed as he looked down at Kai's dead body.

"It looks to have happened early this morning. Probably around 2 or 3." Kyungsoo was kneeling down looking at the body.

"And no one heard the shot?" Suho raised his eyebrows.

"Probably a silencer."

"Right, now I have to get the carpets cleaned." He nudged the lifeless corpse with his foot and looked to kyungsoo.

"Did you do this?" Suho asked.

"Of course not! I thought you had done it.." kyungsoo vigorously denied it. Suho shot him an angered glance.
"WHICH WOULD BE FINE BECAUSE YOURE THE BOSS AND YOU CAN DO THAT!" Kyungsoo laughed.

"Oh shut up. You're too stupid to do this. Just take care of the body." He used DO's shirt to wipe the blood off the bottom of his shoe and left back to his office.

The next day everyone was off which was the perfect day to do some interrogation. As much as Suho had hated kai for a while, he also didn't want someone killing random people in the house and one of his biggest rules were that no silencers are allowed in the home at all.

"Is Kai sleeping in again? Ass hole.." Baekhyun laughed with a mouthful of food at the breakfast table. Charlotte was starting the dishes while the boys ate.

"No. He's dead." Suho casually said.

The room fell silent.

"What?" They all looked to the boss.

"Yep. Someone in this house shot him." Suho sipped his coffee and then got up from his seat.

"Come on Charlotte, we have a date." Suho smiled and kissed the top of her head. Wide eyed, she glanced to chanyeol who was shocked. Finally bringing herself back to the present, she took off her apron and followed Suho into the living room.

"You're already dressed?" He ran his hand up her bare thigh. She was wearing a waist high, black leather skirt and a cute off the shoulder black top.

"Does it look fine?" She pulled the skirt down a little.

"Fine? You're beautiful." He held her chin and grinned. After grabbing his keys and taking her out to the garage, the butterfly doors of his dark blue Ferrari opened and he held her hand as she got in. They sped off and down the road.

"Sorry about this morning I hope that doesn't put a damper on our date." Said suho.

"OH NO not at all master it's okay. He was mean to me anyways!" She laughed, but somehow it sounded forced.

"Okaaay, well I'm glad because you look so delicious today. I have everything planned." He smiled.

—-
Back at the house

"WHO THE FUCK SHOT KAI?!" Xiumin yelled.

"AND WHY DIDNT ANYONE HEAR IT?!" Screamed Chen.

"Someone in the house has a silencer..." kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun.

"A SILENCER?!?" Baekhyun yelled. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck got their hands on a silencer?" Lay asked.

"It was chanyeol! He like Charlotte and so did Kai!" Xiumin yelled.

"As if! I can barely breath in this house with out people questioning what I'm doing. There's no way I could get a silencer. And technically Baek has the biggest problem with Kai." Chanyeol kept eating.

"That's right, you DID want to be lead mercenary but Kai got the position..." lay added. They were all at each other's throats and accusing one another.

—-

"So how's you'r lunch?" Suho smiled as he sipped his tea.

"It's great!" She smiled. He looked down at the food and there was barely any gone.

"You look like you've hardly ate. Are you feeling well?" He raised an eyebrow.

"NO I FEEL GREAT! YUMMM!" She start shoveling food into her mouth until it was gone.

Throughout the day Suho watched the woman he loved and she just wasn't herself. Finally after dinner they were walking along a riverside when he sat her on a bench.

"It's such a beautiful night isn't it?" He took a deep breath as he looked at the stars.

"Yes master, it's so pretty!"

"What's your horoscope sign?" He started filling her with questions.

"Virgo."

"And your birthday is on August 28th or 29th?"

"28th."

"And you stole the silencer from my desk or my dresser?"

"Dresser."

Her eyes suddenly got very wide and she looked at him.

"Wait no! That's not what I meant to-"

"Charlotte, just talk to me."

She pulled her knees up and curled up, burring her face.

"How did you know?" She began to cry.

"I didn't really, but you weren't yourself."
She then felt a hand on her shoulder as he scooted her into his presence.

"Can I ask why? I thought you liked Kai." Suho started rubbing her back, letting her cry into him.

"I wanted to prove to you that I loved you...that I could be just like you." She said, through the huffing and puffing from crying.

"Charlotte, I love you. You don't need to prove anything but you can kill whoever you want. It doesn't bother me. Come on baby, let's go home." Suho guided her back to the car.

The finally get home and after showing Suho where she dumped the gun in the bushes, he took her inside only to see the rest of the gang literally pointing guns at each other, locking in their spot.

"YOU ALL DID IT!"

"NO! IT WAS CHANYEOL!!"

"FUCK YOU! IT WAS XIU!"

"All of you have work tomorrow. Good night." Suho brought Charlotte upstairs with him and by the time she laid on his bed she was asleep. He kissed her forehead and tucked her in just before whispering in her ear.

"And soon I'll prove to you just how much I love you too. Sleep my sweet Charlotte."