Hot Water and surprises

"My sweet Charlotte..." He cooed as he washed the blood off her body. She was sitting in Suhos large tub while he kneeled beside her and washed her. She was still in complete shock until he cupped her face in his hands and looked in her eyes.

"Charlotte."

Finally the shock wore off and she realized she was sitting in a tub of red tinted water. Tinted with Sehuns blood. She watched as it rippled around her and she began to form words.
"He- he's dead?!" She was breathing hard and looking for a towel to get out until Suho kissed her lips tenderly. As he pulled away he made her look at him.

"Charlotte, he's fine. Just a couple months in the medical ward and he will be back to normal. My men have rules just like you do. Do you remember your rules?" He asked softly. He was sweet and polite but some what patronizing. She nodded her head.

"Good. That's a good girl. Now are you ready to get out?" He stood up and got a towel from the cabinet.

"Yes master." She whispered, her voice still wavering from fright. He gestured for her to stand up and she did as commanded, baring her naked but freshly washed skin. Suho gently dried her hair and her body. Charlotte, still naked, followed him back to his bed and sat down.

"Your room has fresh sheets and the boys shouldn't bother you tonight." He took off his shirt, obviously getting ready for bed.

"Master...."

He looked back at her and raised his eyebrows.

"Could I sleep with you tonight..."

He was surprised. None of his previous slaves had ever WANTED to sleep with him. And Charlotte? Out of all of them?

"Of course." He smiled and laid in bed with her. They were watching some TV when he started giggling.

"Master?" She looked up at him.

"You know, you're quite the surprise Charlotte. I've had slaves that have killed themselves and I've had slaves try to kill me but I have NEVER had a slave want to sleep with me. In complete honesty, I didn't even expect you to make it this long but it looks like you're really going to thrive here. You're growing in more ways than one and I'm glad chanyeol picked you out."

Wait.....

"Let's get to bed sweety. You have a big day tomorrow. I want to take you shopping for some real clothes." He pulled her towards him and turned off the TV, letting the darkness fill the room.

Ch- chanyeol did this?!

———

Okay short I know but I need to get back into writing. Love y'all.