Classes

Charlotte was home alone today and her only job was to find a hobby.

She was searching on the computer at things nearby that she could attend. She found quite a few.

Art classes.
Singing.
University classes.
Cross fit and parkour.

But finally.

Ballet.

She immediately printed out the application to start classes and filled them out.

——

"Here it is!" She stood up on suhos bed as she practically shoved the laptop in his face.

"Ballet classes! Cute! I'm so glad you found them! Let's go by tomorrow and turn in your application so we can get you clothes and I can pay the fee." He pulled her down and pinned her to the bed, tickling her and kissing her all over.

"Wait!" She sat up and he sighed wanting more of her.

"What am I supposed to tell the other girls if they ask me about myself?" She asked. He sat up too.

"I guess you're right... you can't really tell them that I purchased you and you live with 7 grown men that kill people." He sighed.

"Just tell them you live with roommates and you work as a housekeeper for a living. That should do." He laughed.

"And what if they ask to come over?!? What do I do?!?" She was obviously freaking herself out.

"Relax. Just invite them over. They can't help but like you so they will want to come over and see where you live. I will make the men behave. Don't worry. Now... come on and let me have some fun..." Suho pressed her into the bed.

—-

They had left the next afternoon and drove to the ballet academy.
"This is so scary..." she looked around t the enormous building. She didn't realize how large the place was.

"You're gonna do great!" He held her hand as they both walked in to admissions.

"Hello! What can I help you with?" The clerk stood up and greeted both of them. Suho waited for Charlotte to say something but it never came.

"Uh, nice to meet you. She was just looking to sign up for classes." Suho squeezed her hand and it brought her back from zoning out.

"Well then why don't we take a tour?" The clerk smiled very sweetly and guided them through the halls. As they passed by the classrooms, they could see in to the dance sessions.

"Even though we are a ballet academy, we teach multiple styles of dance including contemporary and hip hop so we have a large amount of classes though the beginning ballet classes don't start for another two months..."

"Hmm that won't work. Don't you guys offer private classes? Something that could get her dancing before then?" Suho talked to the clerk.

"Yes sir, they do tend to be quite pricey though." Her voice softened.

"Don't worry about that. I'll pay what ever." He laughed.

"Okay..." she looked at her tablet at some sort of schedule. They stopped in front of a ballet class. Charlotte was practically sucked in by the beauty.

"Most of my professors are teaching during the week already... but I have one that is free Mondays through Wednesdays. It would be from 8:00 in the morning to 12 noon." Said the clerk.

"Charlotte?"

She looked back at Suho.
"How does that sound? Just you and a teacher?" He asked.

"Uhm... yes... that sounds great." She bowed.

"Perfect. Let's go get everything sorted out."

——

"That's really expensive master... maybe we could just find something else..." she buckled her seatbelt in the car.

"It was only 5 grand. Seriously don't worry about it. I was expecting more for private classes. Plus your teacher should be great. Remember she's won a lot of dance competitions, so be excited." He pinched her cheek.

——-

The next day came so fast and Charlotte was NOT ready to start classes but Suho insisted that she start as soon as possible. She was making breakfast for the boys when Suho came downstairs tying his tie.

"Sorry baby, I have to run in to work for a few hours. Chanyeol will take you to class. I'm so sorry I can't take you there on your first day but I'll have a big surprise when you get home." He kissed her quickly and put his two twin pistols in his briefcase, leaving quickly.

——

"I'll be close by. Here..." he handed her a beautiful new iPhone "my number and Suhos number is programmed in there call me if you need anything. I'll be back at 12 to pick you up." Said Chanyeol as he helped her out of the car. She bowed and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you."

It hurt him a little. He wanted so bad to get her away from danger. From Suho.

But she wanted to stay. And if that's what she wanted then he was going to be right there with her on every decision she makes.

But the truth was that he didn't like Suho.

Not one bit.

He hated him.
He hated him even when they were children.

Chanyeol begged and prayed every night for the next day to be the day Suho dies.

"Bye Channie!!" She waved and walked into the building. He faked his smile and waved back.