Chapter 13: I can do it

Luka's pov

" Im sas and I will be your kwami." My eyes widen in shock.
" I remember you, I defeated a akuma with ladybug." I say as I hold my hand out. " What are you doing here?" " I was brought here by the guardian of the miraculous, you now hold the power of second chance, you always hold such wisdom to those around you." He said boldly while hissing. " Well, I do what I can." I said putting the box down and I smile.

He floated off through the walls and checked everywhere and he came back. " You sleep with your sister, so, I can't talk to to you in there~" He said whispering.
" Let's talk outside~" I say walking slowly outside.

I sit down on the lawn chairs outside and looked at the moon and smiled. " So, you already everything to know about the miraculous, you wanna go for a patrol around Paris?" He asked me. " Yes of course, sas scale slither~" I started transforming into my alter ego. You all know the rest. *😉*

I ran off the ship and jumped onto the roof above me and ran and jumped. I felt so free and I can write down some music lyrics.

" Come on ladybug! I bet I can beat you to the tower and back!" "Cat noir! We can't do that right now!" I heard ladybug say and I watched them. " Please it will be fast." He said whining, I knew that whine because Adrien does it to me, I giggled slightly knowing that my boyfriend will get his way.

" Fine just one time, because we got to look for Hawkmoth and try to figure out where he lives."
Ladybug said throwing her yoyo and Chat noir extended his pole. " Yes I know we will, LET'S GOOOO!" He said taking off on her and she took off, something like paper flew from her, so I quickly went to grab it.

" Ladybug would want this back so maybe I will meet them there." I say. "Second chance." He said they took off again and I grabbed the paper and went faster than them and made it there, I sat there at the second floor.

" I beat you Chat noir! Now we must get to work." I heard ladybug say and Chat noir finally lands and he looked at her. " Yes you win I get it, let's go get Hawkmoth." He slowly walks away with his tail down. " Aww kitty looks tired~" I say and come out playing my harp. " Viperion? What are you doing here with a miraculous?" Ladybug asked questioningly.

" Oh I have found it on my table." I said looking at her. "Oh okay, I thought you stole it and working with Hawkmoth." "No I would never ever work on his team." I looked at Chat noir, who was pouting. " Don't pout." I say running away from them jumping off the building.

" Viperion!!!" They both yelled. I ended up jumping from roof to roof. They follow along and I stop and land on a rooftop. " Ladybug, in order to find Hawkmoth you have to look at the people he has targeted mostly." I say looking at her. " So, has anyone been akumatised more than others?" I asked her and she started thinking. " Yes actually Chloe bourgeois or Kagami Tsurugi." "And Lila Rossi, as well." Chat said looking at me while blushing abit, I knew why he was blushing, he doesn't know I'm Viperion but I think we might be catching on.  " Hmm, then try getting some answer from them." I said as my miraculous started beeping.

" That must mean My kwami needs energy, well, see you both again next time." I say waving to them. " Thank you for helping us abit and I hope we finally catch Hawkmoth." " It was my pleasure, ladybug." I say jumping off and running down the street fast.

- Time skip to when Adrien gets home -

Adrien's pov

I jumped into the already opened window and de-transformed. I held my hand out for when plagg falls onto it. " Adriennnnnnn! Give me FOOOOOOD." Plagg falls into my hand and complains about not having food. " Here ya go and next use your manners sir."   I say handing him a camembert and he eats the entire thing in one setting, I put my hand down and he floats around and I go flop onto my bed. " Hey plagg, wanna come into the hot tub with me?" I say getting up to put on my swimming trunks and walk to the hot tub and I turned it on. " Uhhh, nope not happening." " Come on plagg I never seen you take one bath yet." " I haven't had one since the dinosaurs went extinct." " That was your fault Remember?" " That wasn't me, I still ain't getting in." " Okay fine I will just have this cheese later then." " On second thought I think I might come in." He comes flying into the hot tub and I just sit there while he floats around.

I closed my eyes for about three mins later I got up and dried myself off, I grabbed plagg who was still floating around. " Hey why'd you move me?" "Well, we have to go to sleep early because tomorrow is Valentine's Day." I say drying him off and he becomes a fuzzy ball. " Awww adorableee." I say picking him up.

" Don't ever call me cute because I ain't cute, I'm very scary." I laughed abit. " Yeah okay fuzball." I said putting on some PJs and I crawled into bed. " Hey plagg, did Viperion look familiar to you tonight?"I asked him. " Actually he did look familiar, but Adrien Remember not to worry because you got Luka." He said and I blushed at his name. I love that boy, he is my god damn world, he treats me better than my dad has ever treated me.

I closed my eyes and I started dreaming about Luka, it wasn't a bad dream, it was a good dream about us living together.

____________________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't publish last week I slightly forgot but here you go. I'm already working on the Valentine's Day special so don't worry and also I have to tell you all something.

I might be ending this book soon, Chapter 25 will be the last chapter of this book. But it's just getting good so don't worry it will be worth it I got an idea of the ending.

Bye guys see ya later!!
-Aurora